đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)

sara57

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

and as a british person, i find it kinda insulting that she's choosing money over what the Tories are doing to my country :bear:

I mean, do you expect her to fight for every country? :lmao: She lived in the US and we know she's involved in politics there, at least she tries, but you cant blame her 'cause the Tories (I guess they're a political party) are doing things wrong in your country and she's doing nothing. She wont even know what the Tories are. She got booked for a wedding, she's getting her check and she's done.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, do you expect her to fight for every country? :lmao: She lived in the US and we know she's involved in politics there, at least she tries, but you cant blame her 'cause the Tories (I guess they're a political party) are doing things wrong in your country and she's doing nothing. She wont even know what the Tories are. She got booked for a wedding, she's getting her check and she's done.

i mean google is free, she has a PR team for a reason :ohwell:

but it's clear money matters more than politics to her 

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm actually not sorry for missing this :bear:

I love JazzGa, I stan Brian, but ARUTW did not need to be a jazz song :bradley:

omg not her finding out hes a conservative and butchered the song on purpose :bradley: shes forgiven :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

i mean google is free, she has a PR team for a reason :ohwell:

but it's clear money matters more than politics to her 

Whatever, not gonna keep this thing going :bye:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Anveeroy

Her management is kinda useless. Seriously? Background check is must. Nobody on her team checked this? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

PartySick
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

omg not her finding out hes a conservative and butchered the song on purpose :bradley: shes forgiven :bradley:

Queen of petty revenge that pays $5.25 million:legend:

đź–¤

PunkTheFunk

My mom is doing catering for this wedding. I'll try to share some details if I can.

PartySick
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

My mom is doing catering for this wedding. I'll try to share some details if I can.

Why did I believe this for a second

đź–¤

ProdigyARTPOP
4 hours ago, retrosexual123 said:

When did Gaga become this money obsessed?! Singing at the private wedding of a billionaire Tory donor?

Expected a bit more from you Stefani…

You’re viewing it wrong 

an artist like Gaga or anyone can sing anywhere if they want too, it’s like indie artists doing side gigs at clubs, and quince’s and regular weddings. The difference with Gaga is that in order to book Gaga her fee is upwards of 5-6 million dollars so obviously the people who can afford her for their functions/events are rich people. It’s not her fault she’s a TRICON

• PartySick changed the title to (Video) Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)
PartySick
21 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say it took all of two GGD posts to tell me who the Tories are and what they stand for :bear:

Again, I don't really care that Gaga performed for this guy, but I feel like the annoyance is justified if his money goes towards anti-LGBT causes :poot:

đź–¤

alsemanche

The amount of reaching some of y'all will do to justify shitty behavior done by your fav :ladyhaha: Having no problem performing for a Tory donor is shitty whether you like it or not, the same goes to rubbing elbows with war lords and campaigning for them, supporting a colonial and genocidal country, etc. And Gaga has done all of that. Acting like it's not her problem what these entities have done and that she doesn't necessarily know about them (which I'm sure she does, she's not a 5yo who has no access to information and she has a large team working with and for her) is delusional. I don't care how rich she is or what kind of booking she does because of her wealth and her status. It's shitty behavior, period. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

PartySick

@sara57 I had to shift your title around a bit to make the word "video" fit (and link to the video in your OP).

You can change the title to "billionaire's wedding" or leave his name in there, whichever works best for you or what you think is most important, but please keep the "video" part so we can keep this discussion to one thread :diane:

đź–¤

alsemanche

Excuse the essay, the past few days have decreased by tolerance to bullsh*t to a negative hundred. 

PartySick
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The amount of reaching some of y'all will do to justify shitty behavior done by your fav :ladyhaha: Having no problem performing for a Tory donor is shitty whether you like it or not, the same goes to rubbing elbows with war lords and campaigning for them, supporting a colonial and genocidal country, etc. And Gaga has done all of that. Acting like it's not her problem what these entities have done and that she doesn't necessarily know about them (which I'm sure she does, she's not a 5yo who has no access to information and she has a large team working with and for her) is delusional. I don't care how rich she is or what kind of booking she does because of her wealth and her status. It's shitty behavior, period. 

Hence the reason I no longer look to her or any other celebrity for moral guidance :huntyga:

'Cause I still adore Gaga, probably always will, but...like...you're not wrong :laughga:

đź–¤

alsemanche
Just now, PartySick said:

Hence the reason I no longer look to her or any other celebrity for moral guidance :huntyga:

That's totally valid tbh. I wish I could do that too but I'm too political for that :laughga:

• Admin changed the title to Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived