💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)

sara57

Featured Posts

Oldgagafan
13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you can be gay and homophobic :yennefer:

it's called denial and insecurity :yennefer:

You are right. I was told that people who are the most homophobic are often in denial about their own sexuality but the MP's I was talking about are not in denial. This is now way off the subject.

I like to think the best of  Gaga's motives which, I suppose makes me a cupcake.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Emvee said:

She’s a multi-millionaire herself, she does need to do gigs like this.

Not gonna pretend Gaga’s career isn’t full of contradictions, though, so I’m not entirely surprised or disappointed.

Just super weird in this political climate. Women’s rights were just taken away in the US and they have their eyes set on gay rights. And all of this has been facilitated by billionaire money. It’s time to take this seriously. 

And she (and many celebs) haven’t mentioned roe v Wade or that gay marriage is gonna be overturned. Yeah I’m done with her 😂 

Fresco
3 hours ago, Benji said:

She’s singing for a man who funds everything she has said she’s against… people are right to question it.  Do you put a price on your morales?

The wife of this party is supposedly a fan of Gaga. I see this as a hopeful step . They are paying her, she's not paying him.  maybe she gets to talk to some of the other guests about BTW foundation  without being too preachy, and not during the performance.

SharkmanthaC
10 minutes ago, GGM said:

And she (and many celebs) haven’t mentioned roe v Wade or that gay marriage is gonna be overturned. Yeah I’m done with her 😂 

Roe v. Wade is probably very triggering for her. She probably needed time to process it herself. And regardless of if she says something publicly, we have no idea what she may be doing behind the scenes (like donating money).

she/her/hers

1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Roe v. Wade is probably very triggering for her. She probably needed time to process it herself. And regardless of if she says something publicly, we have no idea what she may be doing behind the scenes (like donating money).

Oh for sure. not saying she isn’t triggered we all are. Haven’t heard much of a peep from the BTW foundation either 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Benji said:

She’s singing for a man who funds everything she has said she’s against… people are right to question it.  Do you put a price on your morales?

She also headlined at Coachella, which is owned by an actively anti-LGBTQ billionaire 🤡

Juanlittlem

The way this thread became one to blame Gaga :lmao: Like, do you think she knows/cares who this Italian guy is? 

She just happens to be free and in Europe and gets to do a gig so she can rehearse her vocals for the tour and gets a lot of money, she'll be there singing a few songs, get the check and leave.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

she looks really good tho like omg :bradley:

This :bradley:

🖤

mamo
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

we lost, Tories won :triggered:

omg ARUTW first live performance and she's wearing her hair in a bob!!!

gaga really said: 

giphy.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

NATAH
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The way this thread became one to blame Gaga :lmao: Like, do you think she knows/cares who this Italian guy is? 

She just happens to be free and in Europe and gets to do a gig so she can rehearse her vocals for the tour and gets a lot of money, she'll be there singing a few songs, get the check and leave.

well first of all, he's british :bear:

if she wants to rehearse her vocals, she can perform HMH :bear:

mother, what must i do?

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

well first of all, he's british :bear:

if she wants to rehearse her vocals, she can perform HMH :bear:

Whatever, she does not care at all. She's just there to perform and get her check while rehearsing.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

PartySick
21 minutes ago, NATAH said:

we lost, Tories won :triggered:

I'm actually not sorry for missing this :bear:

I love JazzGa, I stan Brian, but ARUTW did not need to be a jazz song :bradley:

🖤

NATAH
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Whatever, she does not care at all. She's just there to perform and get her check while rehearsing.

and as a british person, i find it kinda insulting that she's choosing money over what the Tories are doing to my country :bear:

mother, what must i do?

• Admin changed the title to Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived