đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)

sara57

Featured Posts

PartySick
Just now, Benji said:

She’s singing for a man who funds everything she has said she’s against… people are right to question it.  Do you put a price on your morales?

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Ok well now I see two problems :laughga:

:huntyga:

I mean, I personally still don't care but I stopped looking to celebrities, Gaga included, for moral guidance years ago so. Queen can do what she wants, I guess :laughga:

đź–¤

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Benji said:

Gross, he’s a Tory donor.

This is like performing privately for someone who funds the Republican Party in the US.  Not a good look.

Oh god give her a rest!!!Is she supposed to backtrack every person’s background?Its mentioned the bride is a huge fan and asked her to sing for them.Like????

Benji

:huntyga:

I mean, I personally still don't care but I stopped looking to celebrities, Gaga included, for moral guidance years ago so. Queen can do what she wants, I guess :laughga:

Sorry seen you replied after I posted lol

Yeah she can do what she wants but it’s not a good look at all for her fans in the U.K. and the rest of Europe.  Makes her look like a sell out that she’ll support gays one day and then give a private audience to a man who funds a party that voted against gay rights.

Benji
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Oh god give her a rest!!!Is she supposed to backtrack every person’s background?Its mentioned the bride is a huge fan and asked her to sing for them.Like????

No, it is gross.  You can’t claim to support gays and then give private performances to people who fund anti-gay political parties.

Tinnitus15
Just now, Benji said:

No, it is gross.  You can’t claim to support gays and then give private performances to people who fund anti-gay political parties.

How could she know?Is she the FBI?

Benji
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

How could she know?Is she the FBI?

You have managers and entire teams for a reason lmao - you just Google this man’s name and you know who he is.

PartySick
Just now, Benji said:

Sorry seen you replied after I posted lol

Yeah she can do what she wants but it’s not a good look at all for her fans in the U.K. and the rest of Europe.  Makes her look like a sell out that she’ll support gays one day and then give a private audience to a man who funds a party that voted against gay rights.

Yeah, I don't disagree. This on top of her still not mentioning Roe v Wade yet is honestly disappointing but it is what it is I guess.

I don't think she's actually changed much in her stances, we're just still adjusting to her being more and more reserved with her life and opinions. It's just something we're gonna have to live with :yennefer:

Even though I'm sure PreacherGa/AllyGa will be loud and present at the Chromatica Ball itself and I can't wait for ha :diane:

đź–¤

NATAH
11 minutes ago, Benji said:

Gross, he’s a Tory donor.

This is like performing privately for someone who funds the Republican Party in the US.  Not a good look.

especially during this UK political climate :triggered:

mother, what must i do?

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Queen of performing for billionaires...

music and a lot of bling I guess...

because why not.

a gig is a gig 🤷🏼‍♂️

i think it’s awesome that she doesn’t need to wait for a televised appearance or string of concerts to do what she loves. this is a good sign lol

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Benji said:

You have managers and entire teams for a reason lmao - you just Google this man’s name and you know who he is.

7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

especially during this UK political climate :triggered:

I wonder if she's ignorant of who it is? :oprah: like, idek what a Tory is myself :laughga:

But at the same time, if I'm flying across the planet to take a $5 million check from someone for singing a few songs I'd probably google their name once or twice :spin:

But would I give up that $5 million check when I found out that guy was an asshole...

Idk, I still don't really care, but eek :huntyga:

đź–¤

LeJudas

One day I will do that but just for myself :ohwell: enigma at my backyard for $25milloonbillion 

NATAH
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I wonder if she's ignorant of who it is? :oprah: like, idek what a Tory is myself :laughga:

But at the same time, if I'm flying across the planet to take a $5 million check from someone for singing a few songs I'd probably google their name once or twice :spin:

But would I give up that $5 million check when I found out that guy was an asshole...

a Tory is a Conservatives who are currently running the UK, who told the population you have to stay home during lockdown no matter what but they all had secret parties in their offices as covid ran wild :spin: including the prime minister himself :spin:

they also slashed our benefits and raised the cost of living  :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

Benji

Tory is short for someone who is a supporter/member of the Conservative party.

The Conservative party has done some abhorrent things.  Most recently made it policy for refugees who are black/Asian to be deported to Rwanda against their will.

They’re the party that created Section 28 which was the UK’s version of the US Don’t Say Gay Bill.

Here’s one of their old campaign posters;

1*AmXfF6JEyFTOWr-zpakgVQ.jpeg

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Queen of performing for billionaires...

music and a lot of bling I guess...

because why not.

I’m sorry but if I had the money to hire Gaga for my wedding you best believe I’d have her perform ARTPOP act 2 privately for me and cry bc I heard it

PartySick
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

a Tory is a Conservatives who are currently running the UK, who told the population you have to stay home during lockdown no matter what but they all had secret parties in their offices as covid ran wild :spin: including the prime minister himself :spin:

they also slashed our benefits and raised the cost of living  :enigma:

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

Tory is short for someone who is a supporter/member of the Conservative party.

The Conservative party has done some abhorrent things.  Most recently made it policy for refugees who are black/Asian to be deported to Rwanda against their will.

They’re the party that created Section 28 which was the UK’s version of the US Don’t Say Gay Bill.

Here’s one of their old campaign posters;

1*AmXfF6JEyFTOWr-zpakgVQ.jpeg

Oh, so they're just Republicans with a mite more hypocrisy. Gotcha :laughga:

đź–¤

• Admin changed the title to Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived