đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Carolina by Taylor: biggest fall on Global Spotify

Meat

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

even her re-releases did way more, her stans don't really care about this 'cause they are strong enough to carry her stuff!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Waiting for Taylor to release 3 new versions of the song :partysick:

And then 4 EPs with different sequencing of those versions of the song :partysick:

NATAH
36 minutes ago, AYURO said:

All of you having a good time with this are really a bunch of losers :enigma:

I am sure you will have the same joy when it happens to your faves :billie:

its what they deserve for being cocky and dragging HMH :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

Reginald

This summer, everyone is releasing and everyone is flopping 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95247b1e0eeb892555b9

Gags, Beyonce, Drake, Taylor 

Is Rihanna next? :gum:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Mocchi
10 minutes ago, NATAH said:

its what they deserve for being cocky and dragging HMH :enigma:

You guys are being delusional cause once Taylor releases 1989 TV or a proper single she will smash the rankings. It's time to...

let it go GIF

Rahrahbitchson

One second im the biggest debut suddenly the biggest fall 

tumblr-mrtjdoyikh1r42pnao3-500.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

NATAH
Just now, AYURO said:

You guys are being delusional cause once Taylor releases 1989 TV or a proper single she will smash the rankings. It's time to...

let it go GIF

we're just matching their energy, baby :billie:

it's y'all who need to let HMH go whenever somebody else makes a move :billie:

mother, what must i do?

Lucas

Love Taylor, love the song, but this will shut her fans who were acting a bit too childish on social media because it did more numbers than HMH :laughga:

LilyLark
41 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Taylor's numbers are still the biggest mystery in the music industry to me.

Same, and I like Taylor's music. I understand why Adele outsells everyone...she makes the sort of music everyone from grandmothers to straight 22 year old men (lol) to lesbians listen to. It has a very broad appeal and Adele's voice is one of the best in the business (she doesn't have quite the range of Bey/Ariana/Gaga, but she has a wonderfully rich tone and can belt).

Levine
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

I'm still trying to find where she did 1.3 milion streams WW outside the states (where she did +700k) since she didn't debut in the biggest markets (spain, france, italy) etc. 

But :applause: to her for another record

boiswifty

I gave it a couple of listens and stopped :interestinga: first I need pop taylor, second the song just doesnt fit my summery, fun mood these days, thirdly I can't relate to Carolina cus I dont live there whatsoever :koons:  so there :kiss:

StrawberryBlond

It's baffling to me why her fans who loved her previous folk inspired albums that she just made are paying this dust after one listen. If even I like it, what does that tell you? I mentioned yesterday that it's a strange but true fact that soundtrack songs tend not to be supported by the artist's fans, it's the public support or nothing. It's weird as these songs are announced, put on all their platforms, is another new song to listen to, why do fans not care? We were over the days of the soundtracks of old doing well (Saturday Night Fever, Grease, Dirty Dancing, The Bodyguard, Titanic) but experienced a big comeback to form recently with The Greatest Showman, Hamilton! and ASIB. So why are we going through another rut despite the biggest names at the helm?

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Same, but the only ones more of a mystery to me are Adele's. The same kind of music made by any other artist is paid dust. Which is why that bland as toast song, Easy On Me being such a hit drove me crazy. I've heard many songs just like that over the years and they get about 5 million views on YouTube and maybe the lower echelons of the top 100 if it's lucky.

1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Same, and I like Taylor's music. I understand why Adele outsells everyone...she makes the sort of music everyone from grandmothers to straight 22 year old men (lol) to lesbians listen to. It has a very broad appeal and Adele's voice is one of the best in the business (she doesn't have quite the range of Bey/Ariana/Gaga, but she has a wonderfully rich tone and can belt).

Like I was saying above, people go on and on about Adele's broad appeal but there's loads of artists who make the same music that she does and they don't get her level of success and fame. Clearly, it's the hard work put into her marketing strategy that makes her sell where they can't. But with how 30 turned out, that inexplicable ability to churn out success is starting to fade.

1 hour ago, Levine said:

I'm still trying to find where she did 1.3 milion streams WW outside the states (where she did +700k) since she didn't debut in the biggest markets (spain, france, italy) etc. 

But :applause: to her for another record

It's literally every other country in the world put together, so I'm sure between 241(?) of them, they can pull together 1.3 million with barely any in each individual country to make those overall figures.

Batwings

I'm a Taylor stan, and I adore her, but this song is just... boring. It sounds like an outtake from Evermore. 

Chromatography
3 hours ago, Meat said:

Where were you when they were making fun of HMH in the other Taylor thread yesterday? :partysick:

oh please get over yourself. no one was making fun of hmh. people were pointing out the hypocrisy of gaga stans tearing carolina to shreds when hmh has the same criticisms. in fact, go back to the release thread of hmh and look for yourself. 

Archived