Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ledy Gege performs ARUTW for the 1st time!

dit

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It is giving

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

I hope she performs it at TCB!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

jacs vs looser

A part of me is mad that a bunch of rich randos get to experience the first live performance of ARUTW, but then again the fact that she actually performed it gives me hope that she'll perform it again in the future, and it won't suffer the same fate as I like it rough and others. 

RAMROD

Next time, when someone tells you that money doesn't bring happiness, show them this video to shut them up. :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

EGOT2027

idgaf that she does paid gigs but the idea of her leaving nonstop rehearsal mode to go all the way to italy for 24 hours is sending me

Bloody hooker

The YouTube video in the op isn’t Gaga. It’s an impersonator named Donna Marie (Donna Marie Gaga).

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

HausOfAntonio
23 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

The YouTube video in the op isn’t Gaga. It’s an impersonator named Donna Marie (Donna Marie Gaga).

Lmao thank goodness for a second there I thought the good sis was a hair or two from tip top shape :air:

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Bloody hooker said:

So it’s not Gaga singing there right? :laughga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

5 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

But It's from 1:15 AM · Jun 26, 2022 from West Bromwich, England

not from Italy :ally: Mhm :ladyhaha:

elijahfan
10 hours ago, Medusa said:

I'd never understand how, (if morally and financially beneficial to both parties) people forget that performers love to perform and get paid for it, if we really get to the point. Each member of her band, (usually jazz if something like this) get a very large pay cheque from a gig, they are 'not rich as piss' like Gandhi would say and if she says no to CREDIDIbLE and well paid gigs purely because she thinks she is above it or 'too iconic" then I know this bitch is selfish af, I would do it purely so my friends ends get that pure bank, no hassle

For sure, you’re very much right. On the other hand, I kinda understand where the criticism is coming from. You also can’t deny that who once was our Lower East Side, music not the bling, torn fishnets queen is now living in a Malibu mansion, charges thousands for Vegas shows, got into the lucrative beauty business and rakes in millions for private weddings.

Of course she’s not a 20 year-old hustling beginner anymore, she’s a 36 year-old successful woman and she deserves to nurture that success, but I understand that the amount of effort she seems to put into lucrative endeavors vs. the promotion of her last record and fan interaction, for instance, can come across as frustrating to some, especially those who followed her since the beginning. I mean, she’s still an artist through and through, but our girl has grown to really loving money, let’s not be afraid to state facts.

Archived