💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ledy Gege performs ARUTW for the 1st time!

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS

i bet Gaga charged a premium for this one 

:bradley:

8 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i bet Gaga charged a premium for this one 

:bradley:

she allegedly got paid 5 million euros according to someone on the other fan site :bradley:

Dojo

sounding slightly out of breath ngl :madge:

edit. i'm joking, because i can't hear her sing at all, it sounds like they are very very far away

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, dojo said:

she said from the parking lot :gaycat:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, dit said:

she allegedly got paid 5 million euros according to someone on the other fan site :bradley:

I’d sing at someone’s wedding for this too. 

she/her/hers

badfaith
18 minutes ago, dojo said:

edit. i'm joking, because i can't hear her sing at all, it sounds like they are very very far away

I didn't see the edit so I was very scared before clocking the video lmfao

Leoooo

I'd never understand how, (if morally and financially beneficial to both parties) people forget that performers love to perform and get paid for it, if we really get to the point. Each member of her band, (usually jazz if something like this) get a very large pay cheque from a gig, they are 'not rich as piss' like Gandhi would say and if she says no to CREDIDIbLE and well paid gigs purely because she thinks she is above it or 'too iconic" then I know this bitch is selfish af, I would do it purely so my friends ends get that pure bank, no hassle

40 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

girl I'd sing at someones wedding for like 10k and I'm not even a good singer and I have stage fright :air: 

PartySick
1 minute ago, dit said:

girl I'd sing at someones wedding for like 10k and I'm not even a good singer and I have stage fright :air: 

42 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I'll put on an entire MJ impersonator show for a ride out of this state :vegas:

đŸ–€

RichAssPiss

So, who has enough money to pay Gaga and Bey to finally do the Telephone duet live? 

I wish Gaga would be more inspired to get married very soon :wub: i know a lot still is coming for her, and i dont want a long pause of no LG content...but Im just preparing myself early and i know Gaga is happy with him. 

If im super rich, i will ask Gaga and her band to sing Is That Alright at my wedding...and give them a vacation trip in Palawan here in the Philippines if they can. :happy: Then pay for the TCB to happen here :usrs:

Archived