💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rest In Peace, Grandma Gaga

danbekim

Featured Posts

jeremiahsaint1000

she was such a beautiful person loved seeing her all these years. rest in peace grandma Gaga

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter

may her soul rest in peace, she was a real gem in our community🥺💔 but im so happy she get to live this last 12 years of her life with the love for stanning gaga, it must have given her everyday life so much happiness:kara:

we got to have a little interaction last january😢

sad she wont get to do it no more, hope she got her vinyl tho🥺 rest in peace, grandma gaga, you’ve lived a long happy life🕊

Bloody Michael

May she rest in peace. I've been following her since before the Joanne era, her youtube channel is living proof of how much of a little monster she was. I'm glad she got to meet Gaga and that she enjoyed many years of her music.

I hope one day when i turn 70,80,90s i still have the ability to apprecciate new artists as much as she did with Gaga and not to be stucked on the "old days". 

6 hours ago, Bloody Michael said:

May she rest in peace. I've been following her since before the Joanne era, her youtube channel is living proof of how much of a little monster she was. I'm glad she got to meet Gaga and that she enjoyed many years of her music.

I hope one day when i turn 70,80,90s i still have the ability to apprecciate new artists as much as she did with Gaga and not to be stucked on the "old days". 

She appreciated the past and was always looking to the future, a wonderful way to live. Thank you for your comments. ❤️ 

Thank you all so much for your wonderfully kind comments, I've been reading them all. Edith loved making Gaga videos, reading comments, seeing Gaga live, and most of all meeting some of the people that watched her videos. We made one last video in December of last year that we never got around to posting. It is a short collection video of her showing off some Love For Sale merch. I will edit and post it soon. ❤️ 

With love,

Edith's grandson Matt

beli8

Oh my goodness. How did I not know about her?? I am going to go back to watch her videos. What a sweet, fun lady that absolutely lived by what she loved to do (like Gaga wants us to do). May she rest in peace <3

Archived