💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rest In Peace, Grandma Gaga

danbekim

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I loved her videos, may she rest in peace.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui

Aww...:( :heart:...i saw many of  her videos, such  sweet person, it always made me smile watching her and her love and interest regarding Gaga. May she rest in peace and sentiments to her family. 

myluis617

So sad I enjoyed watching some of her reviews. I would from time to time see her videos. RIP grandma G.

LG2008

Oh... nooo! :bradley:

Rest in Peace! :selena:

I love her videos... She's an icon and seemed to be a lovely woman... I'm sure she was :heart: I'm glad she got to meet Gaga 

skedaddleBItCh

WHAT!? She's literally one of the sweetest ever:fatcat: I'm going to miss her. Rest in Peace, Grandma Gaga

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

lilmonster2424

This is so heartbreaking... I watch her videos all the time. She always makes me feel so happy, warm, and comfortable. Nothing brought a smile to my face like watching her unbox merch or react to new Gaga content. She was truly an amazing person with a beautiful soul and we are all so lucky that she shared that with us. I hope Gaga acknowledges this. May she Rest In Peace. Thank you and love you Grandma Gaga :heart::pawsup:

DavidJP

"are you ready for the rain? I am!" bless this woman for sharing so much with us and for all of her kindness... She for sure was one of a kind! :heart:

2School4Cool

Grandma Gaga is such an icon, I always loved her videos. My grandma is also a huge Gaga fan and I would always tell her she was like Grandma Gaga. Rest In Peace :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

RAMROD

She live the best life. Rest In Peace :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Damn so sad, such sad news. At first I thought it was Gaga’s grandma (the one that we see on Five Foot Two listening to Joanne demo) but I do remember Grandma Gaga the fan. She was really a great part of this fanbase, gonna miss seeing her vids. 

Archived