Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé sends flowers to Robin S.

Jose P

Featured Posts

HIM820

So I know the song is Robin’s but isn’t it known now that it isn’t her voice on the song? Don’t get me wrong, she can SING, and when she signs it live it sounds like the song, but then it came out it was Andrea Martin’s actual voice. Demos sneaking as releases were common in the 90s (Martha Wash) but this is odd to me considering Robin S’s voice was perfectly suited for the song. 

JLoveLamar
4 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

So I know the song is Robin’s but isn’t it known now that it isn’t her voice on the song? Don’t get me wrong, she can SING, and when she signs it live it sounds like the song, but then it came out it was Andrea Martin’s actual voice. Demos sneaking as releases were common in the 90s (Martha Wash) but this is odd to me considering Robin S’s voice was perfectly suited for the song. 

Wait, WHAT?! What do you mean????? That isn't Robin S singing?

JLoveLamar
1 hour ago, weed said:

queen of handwriting letters

Queen of someone else handwriting this one! That is not her handwriting 🤣

Gatlyn
1 hour ago, Lanadelduck said:

This whole time I thought this was Swedish Robyn LMAO

This isn’t the Dancing On My Own singer? :udidnt:

HIM820
22 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

Wait, WHAT?! What do you mean????? That isn't Robin S singing?

I don’t know if it was 100% confirmed, but from what I remember there are Andrea signatures on some of the riffs. The thing is it’s not one of those “oh we need to get a better singer on this” because there are videos of Robin performing it and it sounds perfect. I think that’s why, if true, it’s not as big of a deal as some of the other demo singers from the 90s. Martha Wash would do vocals on songs like Gonna Make You Sweat and a thinner women was hired to lip sync in the music video and promotion. That’s just straight up lying. 

Edit: I actually shouldn’t refer to Martha as a demo singer because in many instances she was supposed to be properly shown and credited. So that’s a lot worse. 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, soularpower said:

Who is robin s??? 

The song Beyonce samples on Break My Soul is a Robin S track

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ChavaWM

I can't believe people don't know who Robin S is. Her, Black Box and Crystal Waters is what my parents constantly had playing in the house since I was like 2. Such classic tunes from them. 

Archived