đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga will perform at a private wedding in Italy

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

I wonder if they let Gaga sing whatever song she wants or they can choose because the way I would make her sing plastic doll 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

I would like to marry someone who is willing and able to hire Gaga to sing at our wedding. 

She/Her/Hers

Tinnitus15

Local Gaga at this website!Find your hot local Gaga now.Click here 

Rifek
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I wonder if they let Gaga sing whatever song they want or she can choose because the way I would make her sing plastic doll 

At one of the private weddings back in 2017 she performed f.ex. Marry The Night, TEOG, Bad Romance, Poker Face and Million Reasons 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

LilyLark

Honestly, if I was a famous singer I would absolutely do this...easy way to pick up cash (they have an insanely high overhead with security, etc.). That said, there's a difference between weddings and/or public sporting events and private parties in Qatar (I'll drag the f*ck out of Gaga if she does the latter, and unfortunately some of my favs have done the latter).

Dojo
19 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

This is for Italian monsters who were complaining about not having a date in Italy :trollga:

lmaooooooahagagaga.gif

RenegAde

YAS to hold my hand finally getting the promo it needed  and deserves , coming for top 10 hot100

SharkmanthaC
37 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i kinda love that idea

i've never been the type to have my phone out at concerts and stuff to take pictures/videos cus i'm just way too focused on actually watching it instead of through a screen and it makes me kinda sad how many phones are in the way 

Yes and people will get in the way of the professional photographers so you get pictures of people holding their phones up. Or people obstructing the video with phones. At my cousin’s wedding recently she had an unplugged ceremony and the person in front of us was still holding their phone up trying to get photos. So annoying. 

she/her/hers

Stephen

Hmm it's funny that everyone assumes it's a random rich person and she's just doing it for the paycheck. 

Gaga has so many friends / connections all around the world - musicians, actors, designers, filmmakers, random celebrities, random wealthy people. It could very well be a wedding for someone she knows. Private doesn't mean there's no connection between Gaga and the couple getting married.

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Hmm it's funny that everyone assumes it's a random rich person and she's just doing it for the paycheck. 

Gaga has so many friends / connections all around the world - musicians, actors, designers, filmmakers, random celebrities, random wealthy people. It could very well be a wedding for someone she knows. Private doesn't mean there's no connection between Gaga and the couple getting married.

Exactly. Watch it be someone she met through Donatella

sara57
28 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I read on Twitter it's an English billionaire but who knows maybe he's her or Michael's friend or smth

ChrissyBot

What is the point in knowing the is if we can’t see the performance :excuseu:

Economy

Gaga asked for Private Wedding for $1M:

travel running late GIF

Asked to Promote Hold My Hand:

Tired Jet Lag GIF by CBC

Archived