Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Carolina By Taylor Swift becomes the biggest debut for a soundtrack song

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Carolina By Taylor Swift becomes the biggest debut for a soundtrack song
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

So we didn't celebrate the biggest soundtrack song debut for HMH? lmao

Congrats to her, our girl released on a Tuesday tho and I'm sure Carolina's playlists are bigger than any playlist song Gaga got.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

So we didn't celebrate the biggest soundtrack song debut for HMH? lmao

We did!At least me!I was streaming the song non stop :sis:

myluis617

Its a cute song bit i would listen to hold my hand way more than Carolina but im sure Taylor STANS will consume this like crazy. 

Levine
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

We did!At least me!I was streaming the song non stop :sis:

Oh I missed it then.

Where these 2 milion are coming from? USA and? UK? it didn't even debut in my country

ItsCaseyPaul

Okay. So in conjunction with my last comment-

6 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

What? I didn't even know the song existed. :selena:

I listened to it and it's not a bad song at all. I never heard of the movie nor did I know Taylor was writing a song for it.

Maybe I just live under a rock? :messga:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Oh I missed it then.

Where these 2 milion are coming from? USA and? UK? it didn't even debut in my country

I’m not sure.I think global?

ZiggyZiggs

Interesting. All cuz of the swifties tho cuz this is one of the weakest songs she’s ever released and probably her worst vocal performance :/

HookerOnAChurch
37 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Interesting. All cuz of the swifties tho cuz this is one of the weakest songs she’s ever released and probably her worst vocal performance :/

Thank you. Don't get me wrong i'm a huge fan of Taylor but this song is weak and boring. Hold my Hand is not only on another level for Gaga's vocal performance but the song itself is flawless and stunning. Maybe we didn't support HMH as much as we should.

Meat

Oh wow these are underwhelming numbers considering her re-recorded album tracks even pull around 4M first day. Maybe her fans don't like this particular song?

Anderson123

Sounds a bit like she's trying to mimic Lana Del Rey. In fact it does sound like one of those Lana songs in the middle of her albums that's not even one of the strongest tracks in there.

Archived