💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Carolina By Taylor Swift becomes the biggest debut for a soundtrack song

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

jeremiahsaint1000

bro taylors music is so boring why tf does she get so much support. i would understand if she was super gifted vocally but shes not like wtf 

this song is below mediocre

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mocchi
5 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

bro taylors music is so boring why tf does she get so much support. i would understand if she was super gifted vocally but shes not like wtf 

Because that's your opinion and basically thousands of others think exactly the opposite. If you don't like her you will never understand it

Meat
43 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

This is what happens when you make a good soundtrack song! 

Day 2 Spotify

#113 Carolina (-86) 

Biggest drop of the entire week

RAMROD

This song is too hicks for me. Too country, but I am sure her early fans will enjoy this tho.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NATAH
1 hour ago, Mr Mendes said:

This is what happens when you make a good soundtrack song! 

is it? :billie:

mother, what must i do?

PussOfYonce
12 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

this lol, i keep hearing wildest dreams on tiktok and yet i dont remember how the song sounds, the only song of hers i remember how they sound is shake it off :enigma:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

jeremiahsaint1000
18 hours ago, AYURO said:

Because that's your opinion and basically thousands of others think exactly the opposite. If you don't like her you will never understand it

thats the thing i was a fan of hers during teardops on my guitar, tim mgraw, her music was way better then 

i just think shes overrated and i feel like white artists do the bare minimum and get praised as legends: taylor, madonna, britney 

and black artists have to be superhumanely talented: whitney, mariah and beyonce in order to achieve success

Archived