Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pre-order your "RENAISSANCE" Vinyl now!


Featured Posts

Aleks
52 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The way ONLY shipping to Spain is 70€ :saladga: Good luck with that I guess.

Was literally about to order and almost had a stroke when I saw the shipping was 40$ :messga:

I guess there’s always worse

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • salty like sodium

    8

  • Anderson123

    3

  • MessyTop

    3

  • Juanlittlem

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm kinda sick of this trend of selling limited edition alternative artworks without showing what the artwork is... feels akin to loot boxes in video games

Am I the only one that thought this was the album cover ?  I mean she has done BEYONCÉ and is friends with Kanye, I figured this was some type of Donda teas.

Pre-ordering the vinyl for Beyonce's 7th Studio Album "RENAISSANCE" is now available on her website! https://shop.beyonce.com/products/renaissance-vinyl  

RAMROD

Got one, thankooo!! :applause:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ hee hee - paws up! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD


What's the use of this complain about cover arts?

It is quite easy, if you're not pleased, don't buy, but don't cry about it when it's sold out later and say you'd wish you'd get one when you can. Especially shall it become valuable in the future. (We'll never know) Just like some of you did with original first pressing of ARTPOP vinyl, for example.  :poot:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ hee hee - paws up! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
salty like sodium
On 6/24/2022 at 10:18 PM, MessyTop said:

FYI is a pressing of 30,000. So not THAT limited but Beyoncé sells a lot. 
also is final sale. No return or exchanges or cancellations of orders. 
also FYI Beyoncés vinyl always sound really good. 

where did you get the 30,000 number from? curious !

Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop
9 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

where did you get the 30,000 number from? curious !

I’m part of a Reddit vinyl group. You can add 100000 to your chart and the system tells you how many copies are left for sale. Is an old trick for vinyl collectors to know how many copies are being pressed 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
salty like sodium
10 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I’m part of a Reddit vinyl group. You can add 100000 to your chart and the system tells you how many copies are left for sale. Is an old trick for vinyl collectors to know how many copies are being pressed 

I forgot about that trick ! Genius. Intriguing. That's quite a big print run !!! Bigger than the RSD Chromatica Yellow vinyl

Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop
1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

I forgot about that trick ! Genius. Intriguing. That's quite a big print run !!! Bigger than the RSD Chromatica Yellow vinyl

For Beyoncé it is a small pressing. Specially knowing she’s a global superstar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
salty like sodium
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

For Beyoncé it is a small pressing. Specially knowing she’s a global superstar. 

Yes but people usually buy CD over vinyl and 30k vinyl is still quite a lot imo

Link to post
Share on other sites
HIM820
1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

Yes but people usually buy CD over vinyl and 30k vinyl is still quite a lot imo

Vinyl outsold cds in 2021, over half of all physical albums sold. 

Edited by HIM820
Link to post
Share on other sites
salty like sodium
8 hours ago, HIM820 said:

Vinyl outsold cds in 2021, over half of all physical albums sold. 

ok, let me rephrase

*people usually stream instead of buying cds of vinyl, 30k vinyl is still quite a lot imo

Link to post
Share on other sites
salty like sodium
On 6/25/2022 at 12:12 AM, Juanlittlem said:

The way ONLY shipping to Spain is 70€ :saladga: Good luck with that I guess.

PSA to all my fellow european bees here, the shipping seems to have been amended for europe so i went ahead and placed a new order with way cheaper shipping, then emailed them requesting them to cancel my original order due to the fact the shipping charged was unfair and that they had to under european consumer law. And they have now cancelled my original order so I saved a lot on shipping !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

PSA to all my fellow european bees here, the shipping seems to have been amended for europe so i went ahead and placed a new order with way cheaper shipping, then emailed them requesting them to cancel my original order due to the fact the shipping charged was unfair and that they had to under european consumer law. And they have now cancelled my original order so I saved a lot on shipping !

Still 70 € here :lmao:Thank you anyways :hug:

Link to post
Share on other sites
salty like sodium
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Still 70 € here :lmao:Thank you anyways :hug:

Have you tried it via the US$ site? That's what I use.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

Have you tried it via the US$ site? That's what I use.

Yeah I'm on her US website, still 70€ :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Anderson123

Not that I'm buying this on vinyl but one suggestion: Wait til release date because Amazon usually has these for half the price. Official websites charge almost as much for shipping and take so long to arrive. I learned this from Gaga's store.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...