Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pre-order your "RENAISSANCE" Vinyl now!

PussOfYonce

Featured Posts

salty like sodium
4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah I'm on her US website, still 70€ :deadbanana:

no i mean the version of the site that gives you prices in USD$ and not in euros? As there are two different versions and prices/options are not always the same.

4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Not that I'm buying this on vinyl but one suggestion: Wait til release date because Amazon usually has these for half the price. Official websites charge almost as much for shipping and take so long to arrive. I learned this from Gaga's store.

Usually Amazon doesn't tend to stock items that are "webstore exclusives" though ... :messga:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
1 minute ago, salty like sodium said:

no i mean the version of the site that gives you prices in USD$ and not in euros? As there are two different versions and prices/options are not always the same.

Usually Amazon doesn't tend to stock items that are "webstore exclusives" though ... :messga:

Ohh well that's true. The alternate cover version might be just exclusive to her website. I'm speaking from my own experience, I got the Chromatica LP from her website and a couple of days before the release date it was available on Amazon for half the price. Then Dawn of Chromatica was on her website too with "limited pieces" shipping in March while Amazon started shipping like 3 weeks before that.

salty like sodium
18 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Ohh well that's true. The alternate cover version might be just exclusive to her website. I'm speaking from my own experience, I got the Chromatica LP from her website and a couple of days before the release date it was available on Amazon for half the price. Then Dawn of Chromatica was on her website too with "limited pieces" shipping in March while Amazon started shipping like 3 weeks before that.

Yeah for non exclusive pieces, Amazon is the place to go for sure !

Archived