💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When are we going to see TCB stage layot?

noa234

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

Yes! It's kinda similar to the artRave one if the line split in the symbol is a catwalk. 

In the quoted tweet, the circle is the GA pit and the line would be a catwalk above everyone's heads. The sides of the design kinda look like wings in a theater, which would be where the curtains hang in the stadiums to designate backstage. The dates themselves on the poster is where other standard seating would start. 

Ok but this is just guessing. It doesn’t actually say that image is also the design of the stage. It would be great, but the poster itself is proof of nothing. 

Alannah
3 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Ok but this is just guessing. It doesn’t actually say that image is also the design of the stage. It would be great, but the poster itself is proof of nothing. 

Oh, I definitely don't think it's proof of anything. Realistically? I doubt any confirmation will come before the tour actually starts. If we were going to see it, I think it would have happened by now, or, it was teased in plain sight.

monstertoronto
19 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Oh, I definitely don't think it's proof of anything. Realistically? I doubt any confirmation will come before the tour actually starts. If we were going to see it, I think it would have happened by now, or, it was teased in plain sight.

It seems like such a logical design choice too! 

Archived