Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

GoT's spin-off about Jon S.

Eido

Featured Posts

Is an idea from Kit Harington :ladyhaha:

So, I don't know if you heard the news but HBO started working on a sequel of GoT focused on... Jon Snow (the least interesting character to me).

Well turns out, that it was his idea in the first place :huntyga: I guess someone didn't become the superstar he thought he was and now needs a job 

djfreemymind

That scene where he comes back to life and you see his whole backside 🍑 lives rent-free in my mind

Here for ha

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

Levine

You're so mean but I laughed :lmao: I for sure not gonna watch this, like I won't watch the Targaryen spin - off. (Maybe a full frontal nude would convince me a bit)

alsemanche

I read somewhere that they have 7 spin-offs in tbe works and like.... why? They're trying to milk a show that's already dead 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

voltron92
18 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I read somewhere that they have 7 spin-offs in tbe works and like.... why? They're trying to milk a show that's already dead 

Some of which are animated i think. I'm excited to be honest. The universe GRRM set up is pretty cool. 

1 hour ago, djfreemymind said:

That scene where he comes back to life and you see his whole backside 🍑 lives rent-free in my mind

Here for ha

It wasn't him 

He apparently made a whole scene to the producers because he didn't want people to see him naked 

They said yes

The actresses who were FORCED (it was in their contracts) to be naked for some scenes heard about it and asked HBO to have the right to not be naked too.

weed

The Bella Swan of GOT in terms of emoting… boring. Very excited for all the other spin-offs tho 

Archived