nightadieu

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Imagine defending Petras :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby
5 hours ago, Julien Mayer said:

xgtg.jpg

it sounds like fanfiction. why would Luke signs her and let her release music independently? Max Martin usually doesn't work with unestablished artists.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BleepBloop
10 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it sounds like fanfiction. why would Luke signs her and let her release music independently? Max Martin usually doesn't work with unestablished artists.

Ofc you’d say that, anything to disctedit the girl.

Kim is an established artist nowadays, though? People in the indsutry know who she is full well..I’m sure she’d have access to him 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

Kim is an established artist nowadays, though? People in the indsutry know who she is full well..I’m sure she’d have access to him 

i'm not disctediting anyone, but she is not as famous as artists who worked with him recently: The Weeknd, Lizzo, Halsey or Måneskin and her songs are not so popular like their.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

elijahfan
14 hours ago, LadyEnigma said:

I think she's very talented but come on..........I will say she does get disproportionate hate compared to other artists who work with him BUT she willingly works with him regardless, unlike someone such as Doja who often comes up in arguments on this subject, so let people support Kesha the way Kim gets to continues to support her abuser.

Not everyone judging Kim like she has the same amount of success and control as Doja….. I knew we were delusional here, but come on.

Julien Lockhart
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

The same thing happened to Madison Beer (not with him) so ?

He ate my heart

Archived