Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lizzo debuts Everybody's Gay at Kornbread's tribute show

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Everybody's Gay13:50
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfI36DJA1pH/

Lizzo made a surprise appearance at the season 14 alum's Night of 1,000 Lizzos tribute show Wednesday night in West Hollywood, where fellow Drag Race alums Jaida Essence Hall, Daya Betty, Heidi N Closet, and June Jambalaya joined Calypso Jeté, Barbie's Addiction, and Tamara Simone for an evening of Lizzo-inspired sets.

Lizzo performed her current hit "It's About Damn Time" for the audience, as well as "Cuz I Love You" from her last studio album. Finally, she brought out the entire cast of queens to help her debut "Everybody's Gay," which she said will be on her new album Special and is about "living your best life, turning up, and dancing and just having some f---ing fun."
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

StarstruckIllusion

Oh this did NOT miss 

This ab to be the Future Nostalgia of 2022

HardlyaSaint

:triggered: Not me thinking "Kornbread" had something to do with the band "Korn" and expecting to see Lizzo shaking her ass over a crowd of a bunch of metalheads waving their dreadlocks back and forth in a mosh pit.

hieronymus
2 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

:triggered: Not me thinking "Kornbread" had something to do with the band "Korn" and expecting to see Lizzo shaking her ass over a crowd of a bunch of metalheads waving their dreadlocks back and forth in a mosh pit.

Okay, but can this please be a thing though

bpmMonkey
7 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Everybody's Gay13:50
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfI36DJA1pH/

Lizzo made a surprise appearance at the season 14 alum's Night of 1,000 Lizzos tribute show Wednesday night in West Hollywood, where fellow Drag Race alums Jaida Essence Hall, Daya Betty, Heidi N Closet, and June Jambalaya joined Calypso Jeté, Barbie's Addiction, and Tamara Simone for an evening of Lizzo-inspired sets.

Lizzo performed her current hit "It's About Damn Time" for the audience, as well as "Cuz I Love You" from her last studio album. Finally, she brought out the entire cast of queens to help her debut "Everybody's Gay," which she said will be on her new album Special and is about "living your best life, turning up, and dancing and just having some f---ing fun."
source

Out of curiosity, why does twitter give a „The following media includes
potentially sensitive content.
View“ warning? Is the country already that homophobic that it has to be censored or is it actually sensitive content? 

Archived