💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Azealia Banks inspired Beyoncé's new album

Meat

Featured Posts

Ziggy

Y’all are shocked Beyoncé knows who she is? Azealia has been in it with lady Gaga, Kanye west, etc. and not just beefing with them but almost working with them.

and beefs aside, she was lauded as the next big thing in 2012. She was in EVERYONE’S radar for house hip hop.

and more than *that*, Beyoncé has always had an ear to the ground for emerging and indie talent. Idk how her team does it but they do it better than anyone. Tyler Mitchell was barely more than a student when he did the Vogue shoot for Bey a few years back. Boots was *not on anyone’s radar for major pop before self-titled. Ever since she broke out on her own away from her dad, Beyoncé has been in her own grind artistically pulling from fairly niche but respected artists as inspo (sometimes getting inspired a little too closely but that’s another convo lol). It’s actually impressive how she’s reinvented from 4 to self titled to lemonade.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
3 hours ago, soularpower said:

Azealia Banks is really that famous…? And her music is good enough to be inspo for Beyoncé’s music? Not being shady at all but I am legitimately surprised at this

She has worked with Gaga, Rihanna, Kanye West (although all were canceled) :air:

But yes she's extremely well known and from like 2011-2014 she was extremely desirable to work with because her music was so fresh and exciting. She was controversial then too but it wasn't as damning for career... She was dangerous and risky. But her "mistakes" just kept growing until it was just too much and she was basically blacklisted in 2016.

Now, despite her controversies her music is still critically acclaimed and she retains her cult fanbase all over the world. But most artists won't associate with her anymore :oprah:

But yea, back in the day:

azealia-banks-and-lana-del-rey.png

Azealia-Banks-Says-Kim-Kardashian-Ruined

eadf1b08d6643c0ca8c5c4fe10855163.jpg

E97bT6BWQAMcsM5.jpg

Also Doja loves ha :nick: Guarantee you if PR and managers weren't in her ear they would have collabed already. 

Cerny
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Lies upon lies lmaoooo 

let’s not celebrate transphobic assholes, regardless of how “talented” they may be lol 

Not lying though. Just aggrandising things a bit for comedic purposes. Look it up, follow her on instagram or something (literally the only site where she isn’t banned lmao)

We know what she’s said, no one ever denies that anymore. We know lol

We also know a bunch of people in the industry want to be her. A number of them openly interact with her, the remaining ones keep tabs on her. Some big names are pretty much obsessed with her. Everyone kinda is lol Fashion people love her too, most won’t openly say it as they fear the backlash, but they do. Point is, she is influential, impactful, and known beyond her -ism and -phobia. I can admit that, and there’s nothing wrong with it, peewee-ed. 

TEANUS

Azealia Banks would have made a-list, no doubt, had she not gone the way(s) she has 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Roronoa

Azealia Banks is the biggest tragedy in music of the past decade. Crazy talent. 

Meat
11 hours ago, dojo said:

and risking the queen of pop for another DaBaby's level of mess? no thanks. 

The risk will be worth it though. Azealia is THEE queen of dance music. Not you comparing her to that overgrown manchild :samanthac:

Meat
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

can’t wait for my problematic queen to rant about this later on :reductive:

She already has. Go see her stories

Meat
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

Ya’ll believe everything 

AB is unarguably one of the biggest pioneers in the underground dance music community. This is not that far fetched.

PunkTheFunk
10 hours ago, NATAH said:

idc, a transphobe is a transphone :music:

Both can be true at the same time. You can be incredibly talented and also a sh!tty person. I only stated a fact.

Fanta

Two things can be true at once: Azealia being problematic and a troubled person, and her inspiring big artists. She’s talented AF, it’s her bad attitude and mental health issues that got in her way. 

Mocchi
15 hours ago, rodrigouuu said:

it will ALWAYS bother me how big Azealia could be if she thought and used logic before speaking. Her music is amazing and everything she drops it’s very fresh and so out of the norm. Say whatever u want about her but the talent is undeniable. 

I agree. She is one of the best in her genre but she decided to throw everything overboard because of her attitude and behavior. What a pity 

phantasmas
6 hours ago, Meat said:

She already has. Go see her stories

i dont have IG so I’ll just wait for one of her minions to repost on TT:laughga:

tylerjs
12 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Y’all are shocked Beyoncé knows who she is? Azealia has been in it with lady Gaga, Kanye west, etc. and not just beefing with them but almost working with them.

and beefs aside, she was lauded as the next big thing in 2012. She was in EVERYONE’S radar for house hip hop.

and more than *that*, Beyoncé has always had an ear to the ground for emerging and indie talent. Idk how her team does it but they do it better than anyone. Tyler Mitchell was barely more than a student when he did the Vogue shoot for Bey a few years back. Boots was *not on anyone’s radar for major pop before self-titled. Ever since she broke out on her own away from her dad, Beyoncé has been in her own grind artistically pulling from fairly niche but respected artists as inspo (sometimes getting inspired a little too closely but that’s another convo lol). It’s actually impressive how she’s reinvented from 4 to self titled to lemonade.

Yeah I legitimately was shocked to find that she was so popular. I remember Gaga having some kind of potential work with her but did not realize the closeness they had, and certainly had no idea Azealia Banks was so known. I've heard maybe half of one of her songs, and no one in my life would have ever known who i was talking about if i brought her up in conversation. Not that that matters to her, just saying that I was shocked to find she was so famous when much of the GP (at least those in my immediate world) couldn't pick her from a lineup or name one song is all. Anyway I won't be exploring her artistry because she is a terrible person but good for her getting her flowers i guess

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived