💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Azealia Banks inspired Beyoncé's new album

Meat

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

:partysick::partysick::partysick: IF this is true, I'm sure we'll never hear the end of it, from Azealia :madge: I'm already tired

I’ve been waiting for azealia to give her thoughts :diane:

it’s a toss up bc she’s expressed love and hate for Beyoncé you’ll never know how she’s feeling today :diane:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JLoveLamar
1 hour ago, Meat said:

She literally said that to her team. Read the article maybe?

‘She loves the fact that so many Black writers and DJs are thriving in the dance scene over there and was paying attention to songs by people like MistaJam, David Asante, MNEK, Kamille and early Azealia Banks when brainstorming.’ 

Why read the article when we already know the B.S it's about to spew. Do you know what "a source close to the magazine" means????

Cerny

At this point idk who need to hear this but y'all not ready for that
conversation so let that sink in and it shows, she!

Most influential artist of the past decade, knew been we. She played a pivotal role in a number of currently successful artists, both musically and visually. Cultural reset. 

2 hours ago, Meat said:

She literally said that to her team. Read the article maybe?

‘She loves the fact that so many Black writers and DJs are thriving in the dance scene over there and was paying attention to songs by people like MistaJam, David Asante, MNEK, Kamille and early Azealia Banks when brainstorming.’ 

Um objection hearsay....This is a random UK tabloid site stating that an "insider" supposedly said that beyonce said this. These sites literally just make up gossip 99% of the times and its nothing concrete or that can be proven. 

tylerjs

Azealia Banks is really that famous…? And her music is good enough to be inspo for Beyoncé’s music? Not being shady at all but I am legitimately surprised at this

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Chlorine Sevigny
9 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Azealia Banks is really that famous…? And her music is good enough to be inspo for Beyoncé’s music? Not being shady at all but I am legitimately surprised at this

Yes and yes 

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

no one is inspired by azealia banks, no one :lmao:

She might be problematic but Azealia Banks is an incredibly talented artist.

NATAH
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She might be problematic but Azealia Banks is an incredibly talented artist.

idc, a transphobe is a transphone :music:

mother, what must i do?

ChrissyBot
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

idc, a transphobe is a transphone :music:

I always try to remind myself this when I’m tempted to listen to her music. Like regardless of her talent, she is still a toxic person. San but true :fatcat:

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Cerny said:

At this point idk who need to hear this but y'all not ready for that
conversation so let that sink in and it shows, she!

Most influential artist of the past decade, knew been we. She played a pivotal role in a number of currently successful artists, both musically and visually. Cultural reset. 

Lies upon lies lmaoooo 

let’s not celebrate transphobic assholes, regardless of how “talented” they may be lol 

Chromatography

that surprises me? no offense to ms. banks but i thought was a “small” time artist, i had no idea beyoncé would even know about her. is that daft to think that?

I don't support any of her comments, they actually make me sad because of  how huge she could be if not for those :bradley: but her talent is undeniable, and when break my soul dropped all I could think of was her. Its so difficult to rap over house beats and she justs nails it everytime. 1991 and Van Vogue are BOPS and they're from like 2012, so damn ahead of her time. Its so sad that she just cant keep it together.:saladga:

Chlorine Sevigny
56 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

that surprises me? no offense to ms. banks but i thought was a “small” time artist, i had no idea beyoncé would even know about her. is that daft to think that?

Yes, Azealia is very well known for her music. It’s why she’s stuck around so long. She is really the best at what she does and she was ahead of this curve probably like 10 years ago and has been evolving this type of sound (among many others). No other artist in her genre is doing what she’s doing. Beyoncé definitely knows of her.

Archived