Suuus
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

The gremlin feet told me all I needed to know about Ezra long ago

B97-F6323-2-F6-A-410-F-9422-08-A6-FDFA94

D4-D090-D9-C08-C-4169-9062-5-B9712341-A3

Eeeewwww gross🤢🤮 thanks for the nightmare feul 

Suuus
1 hour ago, Borisapillar said:

I think we can safely assume Fantastic Beasts is dead in the water.

Ezra needs help and I hope they get it.

But the Fantastic Beasts franchise crashing and burning? It’s what JK Rowling deserves.:partysick:

What does fantastic beasts have to do with this?

Borisapillar
14 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What does fantastic beasts have to do with this?

Ezra is in the movies.

StrawberryBlond

I've been saying since the whole meltdown in Hawaii that this wasn't just a one-off episode. Nor that it could be blamed on the feeling of invincibility when fame goes to a celebrity's head. No, a clear pattern of abuse of others was forming but Hollywood consistently ignored the signs, even when they were firing Johnny Depp from Fantastic Beasts but keeping Ezra in the same franchise even though there was video proof of abuse (choking a woman in a mall) and multiple witnesses at that Hawaii bar when another assault happened. I've heard the theory that so many actors are messed up so that's maybe why Hollywood doesn't really notice the red flags and thinks they're normal when working with actors. But not everyone who goes a bit wild is simply "going through something." They sometimes have serious, diagnosible conditions that can hurt them and everyone around them.

RenegAde
4 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

“During Miller’s Hawaii visit, the actor was arrested twice and at least 10 calls were placed to local police regarding their behavior. The first arrest stemmed from a disorderly conduct charge when Miller was set off by a couple at karaoke, singing “Shallow” from A Star Is Born on March 28.”

why do they always have to add the song 💀💀💀

Promo is promo

Chromatography
4 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

“During Miller’s Hawaii visit, the actor was arrested twice and at least 10 calls were placed to local police regarding their behavior. The first arrest stemmed from a disorderly conduct charge when Miller was set off by a couple at karaoke, singing “Shallow” from A Star Is Born on March 28.”

why is that song triggering lol

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

Was he triggered because they didn’t sing ARUTW instead?  :poot:

4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

The gremlin feet told me all I needed to know about Ezra long ago

B97-F6323-2-F6-A-410-F-9422-08-A6-FDFA94

D4-D090-D9-C08-C-4169-9062-5-B9712341-A3

Suddenly I no longer have a foot fetish 

Versace

What is going on, I’m honestly all over the place. Where is Ezra right now, how are these things being reported about him and how credible are these reports. Cause I swear I’m hearing the craziest things about him every other day it seems. Is he going to get arrested, is he already arrested, what crime is he going to be convicted of, again I’m all over the place. 

Awakened M

"I'm off the deep end..."

Hmm, Ezra tried to warn y'all. :partysick:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

badfaith
10 hours ago, berlinforme said:

It's honestly also what WB deserves for producing such poorly written movies. :oops:

It's so sad cause I really wanted FB to be great and succeed but :selena:

phantasmas

the bullet in the baby’s mouth sounds like a really cool album art concept, ngl :partysick:

badfaith
48 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

the bullet in the baby’s mouth sounds like a really cool album art concept, ngl :partysick:

But what if the baby sues in the future then what??:patrizia:

:billie:

Archived