• Economy

• Mother of Puppies

• berlinforme

• HermioneT

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And none for Gretchen Wieners (USA) bye

Toronto and Vancouver but not Montréal? well clearly they didn’t consider housing access and prices as “liveable” criteria..

I would still rather live in a village on top of the mountains compared to any city.  

StarstruckIllusion
58 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Welcome to Toronto, where you are financially crushed if your under 40 years old. 

Seriously, we have houses that are in the millions, tiny condos in the mid 500k, and our salaries do not compete with other large NA cities like Chicago, Dallas, or NYC. 

I do think its a great city in every aspect other than housing and income - which I think is a huge deal, especially on younger people who want to start thier lives and move away from thier parent's home. 

Spill. This list is literally for multi millionaires lol chile anyways…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow, three Canadian cities in that top 10... slay :lolly:

Then again, they might be liveable but you have to be a freaking millionaire to live there  :laughga:

I'll stay in my medium-sized city, thank you very much :vegas:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Toronto and Vancouver but not Montréal?

well clearly they didn’t consider housing access and prices as “liveable” criteria..

I was thinking the same thing cuz Toronto and Vancouver are not livable if economics and cost of living are factored on. Only the upper middle class or rich or the boomer's can enjoy the "low crime and green spaces" given everyone else is just stressed out with bills and life :triggered:

Calgary maybe deserves to be on this list, among larger cities it's not as bad just like Montreal

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Oh wow, three Canadian cities in that top 10... slay :lolly:

Then again, they might be liveable but you have to be a freaking millionaire to live there  :laughga:

I'll stay in my medium-sized city, thank you very much :vegas:

What medium sized city is that?

2 hours ago, Brizel said:

Why did Australian and NZ cities drop so much? The pandemic and affordability im guessing 

If affordability was a factor in this list Canada wouldn't have 3 cities in the top 10 :toofunny:

• Like 1
FinallyFree
1 hour ago, HermioneT said:

No joke, I can't name one German city where I have ever felt more unsafe than Frankfurt :derpga:

Literally!!! Even spending time at the train station to wait for connecting trains feels like a nightmare… idk what they were thinking 

RIP SOPHIE 🤍
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
berlinforme
28 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Frankfurt & Amsterdam :ladyhaha: good one 

Tbf I was mugged in an outer district of Amsterdam and I'd still say it's one of the nicest, most liveable cities I've been to! Would just never leave the city centre anymore :sweat:

• Love 1
WheresMy911Alice
2 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

And none for Gretchen Wieners (USA) bye

No lies detected tho, everywhere in this flop country is so expensive for renters :bradley:

• Like 1
Mother of Puppies
23 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Tbf I was mugged in an outer district of Amsterdam and I'd still say it's one of the nicest, most liveable cities I've been to! Would just never leave the city centre anymore :sweat:

I guess that's very subjective... and quite frankly I'm a country girl at that, so my opinion isn't even relevant when it comes to big cities :zilla:

I've been quite a few times to Amsterdam, because my best friend lives there... and she likes it a lot, but it wouldn't be for me. It's nice to visit for a weekend, but I just wouldn't wanna live there. :ohwell:

It's quite expensive, bikes everywhere that almost run you over xD and brick houses everywhere.. and they look too dark and depressing for me :bradley: and whenever I was there it was kinda drafty because of the canals. And too many people, too full and no space...

Edited by Mother of Puppies
You can call me Lady MOP
  • Love 1

I've only ever been in Frankfurt's train station to wait for my connection and even I understand what you all mean :laughga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • LMAO 2