💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Robin S. thanks Beyoncé for ‘Giving Me My Flowers’ by sampling SML

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Levine
4 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Robin S. allegedly didn't even sing "Show Me Love." The writer/demo singer Andrea Martin says it was all her voice and others seem to confirm it. So this is funny as hell. 

A "The Rhythm of the night" by Corona MESS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Lmao not y’all coming for Beyoncé now. Learn how sampling works before jumping to conclusions. 

rasclautmangos

Some of y'all show your true colors on here everytime certain artists are mention. If you don't really know what you're talking about in regards to a certain topic, its best to just be quiet.

Galagala

I sound the shade in those words and it certainly doesn't look good for Beyonce. 

magichat

Shaking my head over the little managers in here who have no clue how the music industry and copyright in general works but still have to shade Beyoncé. 

Guest MiracleWinchester
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Lmao not y’all coming for Beyoncé now. Learn how sampling works before jumping to conclusions. 

We know how sampling works. But Beyoncé‘s team forgot to ask for the permission for the usage of the master recording and the permission for the usage of the underlying composition. 
What are you trying to prove?

River

Are awe talking about Robin Scherbatsky aka Robin Sparkles/Daggers?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ProfessionalClown
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

They think because she's Beyonce and everyone loves her that they can take whatever they want :triggered:

Robin better at least be getting her royalties

She doesn’t get royalties bc she’s not a songwriting credit or credited on the song at all/

StarstruckIllusion

Kinda sad she didn’t acknowledge Charli awh x

Schwerk
5 hours ago, Babel said:

It’s clear that these people first reaction is to imagine a scenario that allows them to hate on Beyoncé for no reason… first page of this thread is full of it 

I guess, but so does the writer of the article by avoiding to mention Robin didn't write the song and therefore doesn't need to grand any permission. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

dollardays
7 hours ago, Eido said:

Gurl 

This is illegal but because it is Beyonce she isn't gonna say anything :triggered:

What even :billie:

androiduser
4 hours ago, MiracleWinchester said:

We know how sampling works. But Beyoncé‘s team forgot to ask for the permission for the usage of the master recording and the permission for the usage of the underlying composition. 
What are you trying to prove?

Permission is not required from the singer. Period.

KingRedd

GGD users have been shady to Bey for years lol nothing new. It’s kind of sad that adults still can find reasons to hate on an artist solely because others find that artist to be amazing. Lord forbid someone be popular and liked by a lot of people. 

and don’t quote me with that “it’s my opinion I don’t like her music” bs cause if that’s the case, why continue to express the dislike every chance you get? Lol the boredom 

May I Read You? 😎

JLoveLamar
11 hours ago, weed said:

I learn something new every day lol if Gaga had released an official cover of a Bowie song who's "yes" would she need approval from? a producer that's alive?

If she releases an official cover on an album? I believe now that he is dead, she would have to get permission from his estate. She doesn't need permission to cover it on a mixtape where she isn't making any money, but anything with monetary gain she would have to get permission and pay. Mariah Carey talked a bit about it on WWHL

https://youtu.be/_AjFGRWg5As

Archived