💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbie and Ken seen on Set looking like dolls 😮

noa234

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

Mocking Ryan Gosling about his age is rude and gross. Please don't act like this is appropriate or normal. 

Wet Fire
8 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I think it's a satirical take on the Barbie universe? I'd imagine there's gonna be a lot of references and metaphors to the beauty standards in our society. Greta Gerwig isn't gonna disappoint with this. 

Let's hope so! It's been described as a comedy or a romantic comedy. I hope the tone is somewhat like Ruben Ostlund's recent films. He maintains perfect satire. And I trust Greta! So excited for this one!

3 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

When I thought it couldnt be messier

Imagine calling a cast of diverse actors (including a Trans Woman) messy :fail:

16 minutes ago, Way0ut said:

u think im not gonna call it messy because there's a minority? im not that type of gal honey

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Way0ut said:

Not me misreading this as “a cast of divorce actors” and being like omg they’re ALL DIVORCED?!

Barbie turning into Marriage Story lickety split :enigma:

Reject False Icons

At least the costumes are gonna hype the 80’s&90’s collectors with the western Barbie, I really hope it includes references for collectors of many kinds not only the vintage 60’s 

Reality

Honestly, the more I see photos of this movie, the more excited I'm getting. I bet it's going to be so irreverent, self-referential, satirical, etc. 

🃏🖤👹

HardlyaSaint
15 hours ago, Bradley said:

Really? I find it a pretty interesting combination. It's not just about the looks, it's also about the acting and Ryan is one of the best.

:laughga: How much acting chops do you need to pull off plastic?

HardlyaSaint
9 hours ago, Way0ut said:

:ally:My last place of employment had a district manager that was trans...

One of his stores I worked at also had a general manager that liked to abuse his power, roaches in the areas where food was supposed to be kept warm and also extremely lazy workers...and the DM never really did anything about it. I guess I shouldn't address the district manager's higher ups because that would be transphobic. :huntyga:

Sarcasm aside, you really think just because they cast a trans actor-- that excuses everything that's wrong with said film. (Not that I think there's anything wrong with the film I haven't seen yet-- I'm just curious. Do you really operate that way?) 

Also I just pulled up this movie's cast list and this movie manages to carry 4 Black actors, 2 Asian actors and 2 Latino actors...yet still somehow has like 12 white leads. The "woke" Hollywood formula. :laughga: Not that I really care, but I just wanted to entertain your claims of this cast being exceptionally diverse. Also do you know the name of the trans actor/actress that they cast? I'm not really seeing anything besides Laverne Cox getting her own Barbie doll.

LaLuna
10 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

Mocking Ryan Gosling about his age is rude and gross. Please don't act like this is appropriate or normal. 

Thank you. I'm actually Ryan's age, turning 40 was hard enough without other people making me feel old.

They 100% miscast Ken. Margot as Barbie works but Ryan is totally too old for the role of Ken. I'm sorry but there is such a thing as miscasting due to age. Ryan is a great actor but the issue is, sometimes when someone is so badly miscast it can be so distracting and it can make audiences forget the excellent acting performance which would be a shame. 

Archived