MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

science

CDC investigating outbreak among gay and bi men (meningococcal disease)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AbhainnTirim

I got those vaccines when I was 5 and 15, I think, or maybe before I was 5. Do I need to get another one in my lifetime? I thought I only needed two and that’s it

Married the Night

If I’m in a long term monogamous  relationship should I still get it the vaccine?

Edited by Married the Night
Married the Night
10 hours ago, AbhainnTirim said:

I got those vaccines when I was 5 and 15, I think, or maybe before I was 5. Do I need to get another one in my lifetime? I thought I only needed two and that’s it

Every 5 years. 

SamanthaC

Meningitis is super contagious. I wonder if there is a trend ins traitor people or they just found and outlier group to point at. 

Get the vaccine friends. 

she/her/hers
TylerBR97
48 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

If I’m in a long term monogamous  relationship should I still get it the vaccine?

Wondering the same

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
HardlyaSaint
12 hours ago, Economy said:

As a bi guy I can tell u men have way lower social inhibitions or caution regarding to sex than women do as a general rule.

Straight men do no have sex with strangers as often as they might like cuz women are a little less active that way or more cautious. Often they wanna go on dates first etc not just quickly jump on a hookup... And if and when sex does occur they demand condom use more etc to avoid pregnancies and stuff

Gay men do not have those restrictions because they are with other men. So they tend to have hookups more frequently and many of them more wrekclessly also

So it's not cuz their gay it's cuz they are men :ladyhaha:

That's my take on it. And I'm generalizing of course obviously these behavior differences don't apply to all men and all women

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS. I said it on a sub on reddit and got attacked for just stating statistical facts and likelihoods. Lots of gay and bi men need to swallow this big pill. Otherwise it'll likely just make the problem worse being offended or in denial about it.

In totality-- no matter the sexuality or gender of a person -- I always love it when biology steps in and tells us to stop being so obnoxious or gross. :huntyga: 

CameltoeKween
12 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Depressing article. I had spinal meningitis when I was 3 and I barely survived, apparently. Never knew what caused it. 

Glad you came out okay babe! That’s terrifying :saladga:

• Love 1
WheresMy911Alice
32 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Glad you came out okay babe! That’s terrifying :saladga:

Yeah my parents said the doctors were sure I was going to die or survive with brain damage. When I was younger my immune system was sh*t but it's gotten stronger over time. 

• Love 1