music news

Meghan reveals new album name + cover

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HardlyaSaint

:saladga: the comments in this thread are disgusting. Gays will forever be one of the biggest threats to the pop girls. 

:queenga: I actually dig the album cover (for a MEGHAN TRAINOR ALBUM) esp when you remember how awful and basic Thank You’s album art was. 

:giveup: I need a Pharrell produced M-Train track. 

OhHenny2020
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

The shaming of women that goes on in this thread is beyond me……. :saladga: She looks great and I’m actually glad to see her working again and releasing new stuff

1 hour ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

You guys are awful.

3 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

:saladga: the comments in this thread are disgusting. Gays will forever be one of the biggest threats to the pop girls. 

:queenga: I actually dig the album cover (for a MEGHAN TRAINOR ALBUM) esp when you remember how awful and basic Thank You’s album art was. 

:giveup: I need a Pharrell produced M-Train track. 

I for one am excited to hear it! Treat Myself was great!

This was a bop

HotLikeMexico

I really went in this thread not knowing which Megan it was gonna be and just hoped for the best. 

Wet Fire
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

The shaming of women that goes on in this thread is beyond me……. :saladga: She looks great and I’m actually glad to see her working again and releasing new stuff

Complimenting women's work even when they are bad (as here the cover is hideous) is patronizing AF and very un-feminist.

All of Meghan's previous album covers are beautiful. And she's had some immaculate bangers for singles. I hope she releases some bops this time!

skaxboy

She looks good! I’d like to see more pics with the body suit. Maybe the dollhouse design is part of the concept so maybe once there are more visuals it’ll make sense. I think the album cover for “Untitled” is so great yet simple. 

The lead single sounds like it’s gonna be a cute little bop. I’ll give it a listen when it’s out. 

llemesm

I used to like her and listen her album "Title" frequenly, but now I can't even stand her tone. 

Regina George
9 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Complimenting women's work even when they are bad (as here the cover is hideous) is patronizing AF and very un-feminist.

All of Meghan's previous album covers are beautiful. And she's had some immaculate bangers for singles. I hope she releases some bops this time!

People are literally talking about how her body looks photoshopped and commenting on it as if they have any right to do so. Majority of people here didn’t even hear the album or any sing from it but are still for some reason claiming it’s bad and want her to “take it back.” This is more than just the album cover talk and everyone who actually reads these replies can see that. 

RAMROD

Taking what back? Relevancy? :samanthac:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus

Jesus Christ, that's an eyesore. She looks great though.

NATAH

i really love her outfit but whatever is going on in the background is messy

she would look STUNNING on her own

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
13 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I really went in this thread not knowing which Megan it was gonna be and just hoped for the best. 

i thought it was the stallion one so when a random white girl popped up, i was kinda gooped

mother, what must i do?

blackpink

wait i thought it was good until i saw everyone’s reactions :rip: 

Wet Fire
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

People are literally talking about how her body looks photoshopped and commenting on it as if they have any right to do so. Majority of people here didn’t even hear the album or any sing from it but are still for some reason claiming it’s bad and want her to “take it back.” This is more than just the album cover talk and everyone who actually reads these replies can see that. 

Well yeah, the photoshop comment was problematic. Even though the lighting/editing drastically alters how her face looks usually, she looks beautiful though.

And tbh after her last album, people can choose not to be excited for this one. I'm sure they'll change their mind once the music is good. Although one shouldn't use it as an excuse to body shame.

Archived