and now CTB? 

:enigma:

The Chromatica Ball

Chromatica Ball Tour

....Chromatica Tour Ball? :enigma:

đź–¤

JustTea
On 6/24/2022 at 5:05 AM, Reject False Icons said:

She doesn’t even usually make MVs of 3rd singles what are you talking about :huntyga:

ENIGMA I want enigma to be such a huge anthem that makes you listen to it in a big crowd 

:huh:  Eh, Eh/LoveGame, Alejandro, TEOG, G.U.Y., Joanne(piano version, which came years later), INLA and 911 are all 3rd singles with MVs. :yennefer:

However 4th single from Chromatica is Free Woman and it hasn't gotten a music video yet. But she could release 5th single with a MV so Chromatica era would also have 4 MVs (if you won't count HMH already) :classy:

elijahfan

I love how delusional we still are after all these years… Never change, LMs :kara:

BlingNotTheMusic
On 6/23/2022 at 9:17 AM, soularpower said:

Her and her team did a great job and the best they could considering the circumstances around the album’s release

Tonight Show Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

BlingNotTheMusic
On 6/23/2022 at 6:55 PM, Jose Alberto said:

One day she's going to tweet, "Surprise monsters! Before traveling to Chromatica, we will make a stop in Babylon" with a link to the music video!! :giveup:

And then we wake up :bradley:

tyler k
On 6/23/2022 at 12:04 PM, gagaliens said:

I'd rather have a high quality recording of a few performances at this point, like she did with Million Reasons at the Super Bowl or the ARTPOP songs performed at Vevo Presents - artRave

Imagine a "Lady Gaga - Babylon (live at the Chromatica Ball)" sitting on her Youtube channel, with hq clips of the stage and choreo :wub:

I wish she could've had a deal with Vevo like Ariana, Doja, Billie, & Olivia Rodrigo did. I LOVED those live performances that felt almost like music videos too. 

what a MISSED OPPORTUNITY but alas 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived