(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
16 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

This insider is quite reliable...

Hopefully we get a new music video and hopefully this is Babylon :pray:

I love how they included "probably" like if nothing happens they can day "oh Gagas team are always changing things" 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Dr Fudge said:

Never forget that the Joanne MV debuted a year and 3 months after the album dropped. I won’t hold my breath, but nothing is impossible.

I love your positivity mawmuh :heart:

NichuuB
16 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

TCB

CBT

and now CTB? 

:enigma:

Chromatica: The Ball

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

asfittingasmcqueen

I'd rather have a high quality recording of a few performances at this point, like she did with Million Reasons at the Super Bowl or the ARTPOP songs performed at Vevo Presents - artRave

Imagine a "Lady Gaga - Babylon (live at the Chromatica Ball)" sitting on her Youtube channel, with hq clips of the stage and choreo :wub:

RichAssPiss

It would have been fab to shoot a Free Woman video with Rina to launch DoC and then have her open Chromatica Ball. But, you know, at least we got that supercharged clean artistry. 

Jose Alberto

One day she's going to tweet, "Surprise monsters! Before traveling to Chromatica, we will make a stop in Babylon" with a link to the music video!! :giveup:

Babel

Why would she waste time and money on a video that nobody but 5 fans would be thankful for (the others will dissect it and pin point every inch of flaw they can find) with music that is 2 years old to promote a tour that is already selling really well on its own.

Devacceli
10 minutes ago, Babel said:

Why would she waste time and money on a video that nobody but 5 fans would be thankful for (the others will dissect it and pin point every inch of flaw they can find) with music that is 2 years old to promote a tour that is already selling really well on its own.

Do you remember it? https://youtu.be/o9iQ8lIfyEs

Reject False Icons
On 6/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, ARTPOP said:

Artists and specially Gaga, usually release MVs or a single from their latest album to promote the tour. 

Which song will Gaga probably film a MV to promote CTB ? Personally, I feel it will be Alice

She doesn’t even usually make MVs of 3rd singles what are you talking about :huntyga:

ENIGMA I want enigma to be such a huge anthem that makes you listen to it in a big crowd 

Tyler1992

John Wayne and G.U.Y. (An ARTPOP Film) vibes! 

Release a new music video in every country she visits 

Archived