Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica MV before CTB

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Levine

And what would be the point? Literally zero.

If anything, I'd do a super amazing "commercial" for the tour, like a video teaser or something like that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer
33 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

My bad then. I remember that profile pic

that was probably this user

Spoiler

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

TimotheeChalamet
27 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

that was probably this user

Hide contents

No it was another one but yeah you've got the point

Jose Alberto

Regardless of any insiders... I'm still hoping she'll give us a surprise related to new content before the tour :ohno:

Juanlittlem
12 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

Artists and specially Gaga, usually release MVs or a single from their latest album to promote the tour. 

Which song will Gaga probably film a MV to promote CTB ? Personally, I feel it will be Alice

Excuse me, what? Have I missed something?

John Wayne was released after Superbowl, so ~march. The tour started in August.

G.U.Y was released in March and the tour started in May.

MTN was released in December and the tour started in May.

How is this releasing a single to promote a tour? :hmm:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
11 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

This insider is quite reliable...

Hopefully we get a new music video and hopefully this is Babylon :pray:

I took this as "she's gonna serve visuals with the interludes" more than "she's releasing a MV closer to the start of the tour"

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

LastNight

I hope so! It would be a really nice way to reignite people’s hype for the album before the tour. Even just some kind of concert trailer exploring the world of Chromatica would be cool. I’m sure she’ll do something to start building the excitement. Hopefully she releases the stage design soon and maybe some posters/billboards with unseen Chromatica imagery too. 

monketsharona
12 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

Artists and specially Gaga, usually release MVs or a single from their latest album to promote the tour. 

Which song will Gaga probably film a MV to promote CTB ? Personally, I feel it will be Alice

I would love like she did for ARTPOP closing the full thing.

I would love a short film with Alice starting, then Replay and Babylon closing

Robo Ga
13 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Unfortunately Gaga doesn’t care. :madge: 

I disagree wholeheartedly. 

🤖⚡️

huttont

I would really love to kick off the tour with a Free Rina MV and then end the era with Babylon MV. It would make the Chromatica Era feel complete. But I’m not holding my breath. I am hoping for some more music videos since I can’t attend the tour

Dr Fudge

Never forget that the Joanne MV debuted a year and 3 months after the album dropped. I won’t hold my breath, but nothing is impossible.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

tylerjs

Her and her team did a great job and the best they could considering the circumstances around the album’s release, but lbr the era has faaaar exceeded it’s lifespan at this point. Nothing new is coming unless it’s directly related to the tour, like interludes, costume/stage teases, etc. which is more than wonderful! Just don’t expect too much and then be disappointed when she doesn’t do something that no one ever confirmed she would do anyway

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

StressedOut

Yes, one day she's going to tweet, "TIME TO PUT THIS **** ON REPLAY" with a link to the Replay MV, and the music video will be gaga giving insight to the traumas she's experienced in the public eye while paying homage to her most well known looks throughout the years. And then I wake up. 

Archived