💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica MV before CTB

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

ARTPOP

Artists and specially Gaga, usually release MVs or a single from their latest album to promote the tour. 

Which song will Gaga probably film a MV to promote CTB ? Personally, I feel it will be Alice

COME ON GAYS!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

This era ended literally like 2-3 months after it started. I think Gaga is touring this album for a few dates only because she has to :huntyga:

NATAH

i'm certain the only reason the tour hasn't been cancelled is cus interscope needs to make the money back that they invested into this album :poot:

mother, what must i do?

Jose Alberto

This insider is quite reliable...

Hopefully we get a new music video and hopefully this is Babylon :pray:

Daenerys
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

This era ended literally like 2-3 months after it started. I think Gaga is touring this album for a few dates only because she has to :huntyga:

I’m with you on this. She’s probably going forward with the tour to use the profit to pay back the money the label fronted for the album recording and rollout. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Alfonso

It’s hard to believe we’ll get something else from this era besides the tour and hopefully it’s proper recording / release

Moonlight on Water

yeah

she/her

Archived