Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo
8 minutes ago, Savage said:

I hope that last part is untrue, it seems inappropriate

You’re right… they should ban Gaga from GGD…

oh wait…

they already did :poot:

Hottie Detector

Meat
2 hours ago, Savage said:

I hope that last part is untrue, it seems inappropriate

Most of the stuff he says is lighthearted humour

freebit

He's said this like, three times before, and I never know what to make of it. :awkney:

12 hours ago, Wixson said:

He also thought she was high on speed during Roanoke:laughga: Tbh he's not the only one, but I digress. 

Not you dropping this and then leaving. :madge: Where'd he say this? That's one aspect of his experience I've never heard before. :rip:

alsemanche
13 hours ago, Coop said:

He continued: "She took me in the woods right before we shot, and she said, 'You know, I tend to sexualize all my acting partners.' I thought, 'Where's this going?' Well honey, she kicked me, rolled me over, and got down on me and started riding me... I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I just laid there and thought, 'How do I get myself into these situations?'"

EPD7vlbUcAEr2Ns.jpg 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

NATAH

guys if you read the article, you'll see the context of why she did that :laughga:

it was practice for a murder scene, the only random part is the fact she rode him but he seems fine with it lol

mother, what must i do?

Wixson
13 hours ago, sara57 said:

Whattt

14 hours ago, VTV said:

spill the tea

4 hours ago, freebit said:

Not you dropping this and then leaving. :madge: Where'd he say this? That's one aspect of his experience I've never heard before. :rip:

After listening to a podcast, going through at least a dozen of his interviews and numerous tweets, I regret to inform you I wasn't able to find the receipts. :smh: He basically said the same thing he always says: "She's nice, wonderfully raised..." but believes she's also slightly batshit and was high out of her mind. (He's a recovering addict). It stuck with me because I remember thinking the same after watching Gaga: Five Foot Two.

Tinnitus15
18 hours ago, Coop said:

He continued: "She took me in the woods right before we shot, and she said, 'You know, I tend to sexualize all my acting partners.' I thought, 'Where's this going?' Well honey, she kicked me, rolled me over, and got down on me and started riding me... I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I just laid there and thought, 'How do I get myself into these situations?'"

Shes soooo usss!

Cameltoe Chariot
8 minutes ago, Wixson said:

After listening to a podcast, going through at least a dozen of his interviews and numerous tweets, I regret to inform you I wasn't able to find the receipts. :smh: He basically said the same thing he always says: "She's nice, wonderfully raised..." but believes she's also slightly batshit and was high out of her mind. (He's a recovering addict). It stuck with me because I remember thinking the same after watching Gaga: Five Foot Two.

This is bullsh*t, he has never said that he thought she was on drugs. As for Five Foot Two I really fail to see how you got “drug addict” from that.

Spreading rumours about drug usage is really irresponsible and inappropriate.

Wixson
2 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

This is bullsh*t, he has never said that he thought she was on drugs. As for Five Foot Two I really fail to see how you got “drug addict” from that.

Spreading rumours about drug usage is really irresponsible and inappropriate.

Either don't talk to me this way, or don't talk to me at all. I've been on this site supporting Gaga for over a decade now and have no reason to come up with stories about her and feed them to her own fans. I've never called her a drug addict and neither has he. If you've sat through a single Leslie interview you'd know saying something of that sort wouldn't be the most shocking thing he'd think or say. 

I hope I'll stumble upon it one day again, just to tag your condescending ass. 

freebit
8 hours ago, Wixson said:

Thanks for doing the grueling work of fact checking and getting back with us. :heart: Listening to a podcast again for tidbits...you took one for the team, lol. 

Gaga's mentioned substance abuse cycles she's gone through, so not really hard to believe she'd stuggle off and on, though I didn't really think her documentary displayed anything that seemed like that (to me). 

Anyway, Leslie is a national treasure. I'm going to have to listen later. 

Archived