💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Leslie Jordan Thought Lady Gaga Was an Extra on AHS

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

The actor revealed he began his journey into season 6 of Ryan Murphy's FX anthology series by hilariously failing to recognize Gaga when she was standing right next to him.

"The first day, I showed up and there was a girl standing there and they said, 'Leslie, have you met Stefani?' And I thought she was maybe an extra. I didn't know who she was," Jordan told Fancy Hagood on Wednesday's episode of the Trailblazers Radio show, per a press release ahead of the installment's release.

He went on to call Gaga, who had a small role in Roanoke as a forest-dwelling witch in Colonial America, a "little wisp of a thing," and said that he introduced himself by saying "Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard," before walking away.

"They could tell I didn't know," he said. "They go, 'Leslie, that's Gaga.' I go, 'Huh-uh.' They said, 'Yes, it's Gaga.' And she was just adorable."

He continued: "She took me in the woods right before we shot, and she said, 'You know, I tend to sexualize all my acting partners.' I thought, 'Where's this going?' Well honey, she kicked me, rolled me over, and got down on me and started riding me... I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I just laid there and thought, 'How do I get myself into these situations?'"

Source

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
3 minutes ago, Coop said:

He continued: "She took me in the woods right before we shot, and she said, 'You know, I tend to sexualize all my acting partners.' I thought, 'Where's this going?' Well honey, she kicked me, rolled me over, and got down on me and started riding me... I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I just laid there and thought, 'How do I get myself into these situations?'"

Excuse Me Yes GIF by Great Big Story

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Coop said:

So that's where y'all learned this behavior from :laughga:

🖤

Wixson

He also thought she was high on speed during Roanoke. :laughga: Tbh he's not the only one, but I digress. 

AURAOFSHEISSE
2 hours ago, Coop said:

He continued: "She took me in the woods right before we shot, and she said, 'You know, I tend to sexualize all my acting partners.' I thought, 'Where's this going?' Well honey, she kicked me, rolled me over, and got down on me and started riding me... I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I just laid there and thought, 'How do I get myself into these situations?'

:air:explain

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

2 hours ago, Wixson said:

He also thought she was high on speed during Roanoke. :laughga: Tbh he's not the only one, but I digress. 

spill the tea

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

sara57
2 hours ago, Wixson said:

Whattt

DrKindnessKunt1999

Wasn’t there an iconic Instagram video Leslie made about the Gaga sex scene? 

Archived