💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Leslie Jordan Thought Lady Gaga Was an Extra on AHS

Coop

Featured Posts

Wixson
44 minutes ago, freebit said:

Thanks for doing the grueling work of fact checking and getting back with us. :heart: Listening to a podcast again for tidbits...you took one for the team, lol. 

Gaga's mentioned substance abuse cycles she's gone through, so not really hard to believe she'd stuggle off and on, though I didn't really think her documentary displayed anything that seemed like that (to me). 

Anyway, Leslie is a national treasure. I'm going to have to listen later. 

Thank you for being understanding! :sara:

I didn't either, it was just that BTS part of Roanoke. As someone who, unfortunately, occasionally uses I recognised some of her behaviour. (Chain-smoking, chewing gum the second she took the dentures out, the fact she herself said she hadn't slept in days + odd body language and her getting into a fight with the director) + as I was looking for receipts, I found out Leslie and LG started shooting July 7 and that was literally a few weeks after she wrote Perfect Illusion. PI which is loaded with, not only overall substance-related metaphors and references, but amphetamine specifically. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot
26 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Thank you for being understanding! :sara:

I didn't either, it was just that BTS part of Roanoke. As someone who, unfortunately, occasionally uses I recognised some of her behaviour. (Chain-smoking, chewing gum the second she took the dentures out, the fact she herself said she hadn't slept in days + odd body language and her getting into a fight with the director) + as I was looking for receipts, I found out Leslie and LG started shooting July 7 and that was literally a few weeks after she wrote Perfect Illusion. PI which is loaded with, not only overall substance-related metaphors and references, but amphetamine specifically. 

She was chewing gum to get rid of the adhesive and colouring they put on her teeth for filming. I know this because I’ve worked with dental prosthetics for film before.

2School4Cool

Not me misreading the title as Leslie Jones and not realizing it was Leslie Jordan until I started reading people’s comments…

Leslie Jones What GIF by Saturday Night Live

See The Best In Everyone

TheSlash
On 6/23/2022 at 12:38 AM, Coop said:

He continued: "She took me in the woods right before we shot, and she said, 'You know, I tend to sexualize all my acting partners.' I thought, 'Where's this going?' Well honey, she kicked me, rolled me over, and got down on me and started riding me... I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I just laid there and thought, 'How do I get myself into these situations?'"

Why does this sound like smut fanfiction? :air: 

Ew, David!

On 6/22/2022 at 10:55 PM, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Wasn’t there an iconic Instagram video Leslie made about the Gaga sex scene? 

Idk but he was doing these pillow talks, here's the one where he says basically the same thing as in the op :toofunny:

Archived