Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Break My Soul debuts with 5.1M streams on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson
7 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Don't know the album but Break My Soul is 100% not winning any Grammys lol. It might even not be nominated. 

Are u talking about

beyonce-new-york.gif

beyonce-new-york-1.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala
6 hours ago, Nathan said:

Kinda off topic, but the Grammys are completely fake so.. it depends which label wants to pay the most for the awards. 

So if Gaga's label paid more, it could have won over Adele's 21? Sick of these baseless conspiracy theories and you know that's not how the voting works. Grammys is the only place where Jon Batiste can win over Olivia/Billie, Beck can win over Beyonce, and H.E.R. can win over Taylor Swift. 

JLoveLamar
7 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

as it was debuted with 8.1 mil 

maybe she shouldve released a stronger song 

As it was debuted with a Music video. Beyoncé is doing it the old school way. Music drops first, music video after.

AkariGaga
5 hours ago, Jose P said:

LMs getting brave when Gaga’s last hit was a collaboration with a far more popular newer artist.

LMAO, Bey’s last hits were collaborations ???or should I just say hopping on already successful songs in hope of quick hits?

Savage remix with Meghan Thee Stalion ,perfect with Ed Sheeran and MiGente ,like seriously😂😂😂😂.And her last no .1 in UK was Telephone like 10 years ago on a Gaga song.Offcial Uk chart just tweeted .

Wet Fire

This is great! I'm sure the album would perform really well. Nevertheless, music not the bling :party:

And yes, the song is good!

Jose P
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

the majority of beyonce's no.1s are also collaborations :samanthac:

now what? :samanthac:

Yup, did I say otherwise? Does it in any way contradict what I said? 

2 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

Ma'am, this is GAGA DAILY.

did you get confused thinking this was a post on BreatheHeavy or ATRL?

Does it being GagaDaily mean it has to be a delusional echo chamber? Do I need to say Gaga is the most successful hit smashing record breaking artist right now even if it’s not true? Ok I guess. Like I said, I couldn’t care less about chart positions so her chart and streaming performance doesn’t in any way affect my enjoyment of her music. So yes I can still be here because I enjoy her music, but I’m not delusional enough to pretend she’s smashing left and right anymore but y’all do you I guess lol

Levine

Daaayuuummm :O I expected more.  With the music video will be over for everyone!

Levine
9 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

It got around 550-600K more streams than SL. Looks like The two aren’t that far apart in popularity. 
Solid debut for someone in their forties. We all know how sexist/ageist the music industry can be. 

During SL time, Spotify only counted 10 streams per user, now they count 20 stream per user. Also from another forum:

First day debute on Spotify:

Stupid Love - 5.651.690

Break My Soul - 5.463.454

Therse are the overall numbers that the songs gained on the first day. These are also the numbers that matter for certifications and charts in general.

The spotify charts only counted 10 streams per user per day when SL debuted and now counts 20 streams per user per day. That´s one reason why the gap between the counter update and the Spotify chart update was huge for SL and smaller for BMS

Teletubby

unfiltered: 5,463,454

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

alsemanche
10 hours ago, LateToCult said:

forgetting Stupid Love

Sounds like a dream tbh :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

The Fame Monster

My mama taught me that if you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all. 

So don’t wonder why I’m such a quiet person here…

Find your freedom in the music

ANTI WP
9 hours ago, Jose P said:

LMs getting brave when Gaga’s last hit was a collaboration with a far more popular newer artist.

well someone needs to put down overhead behives like you 

imagine dragging gaga for her collabs when your fave beyonce keep relying on collabs since her debut .. keep the same energy with beyonce too 

OT: Wonderful numbers for a female with  20+ years in the music industry :tony:

ANTI WP
18 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

My mama taught me that if you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all. 

So don’t wonder why I’m such a quiet person here…

:yennefer: huh huh 

InsomniaMonster69

For me the song is a no event.

But I love to see that 'older' women can still be successful in the music industry! 

So - slay!

RenegAde
10 hours ago, Jose P said:

Don't come for gagita ma'am. all her collabs are organic, she doesn't need to hop on already successful songs to secure a hit.

Archived