Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo

It's giving Sheldon Isley from Hannibal

my username says it all 🇵🇭

CyanLights

Ngl I thought to myself “wtf is corpse couture, these messies are being dramatic again” 

and then I opened the thread :air: 

SEANGT

I feel like the joke is a little....too much about his age. he's 58. You want him to get filler? The pose and expression and lighting is all odd but idk. I don't think a young person in the same aesthetic would get this title lol. 

weed

it's giving Ophelia as a laundromat owner in the 80s who money launders, I love it! but his expression is a little weird

HermioneT

I would love to know the thinking process and discussions the editors had when picking this cover. Was it meant as a statement? Is it a subtle hint at something? Did they try to create a shock moment to gain attention? A stylistic choice to reflect the status of society? Were the other photos of the session worse but the budget exhausted ?:oprah: 

She / hers

Chromatography

the lighting is horrible and makes it look like all the blood is drained from his face. whoever directed this photo did him dirty 

Catnikko
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

I feel like the joke is a little....too much about his age. he's 58. You want him to get filler? The pose and expression and lighting is all odd but idk. I don't think a young person in the same aesthetic would get this title lol. 

he probably does have botox and filler, doesn't negate that this picture choice has done him wrong :air:

Actual patient

Archived