đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

do we think TCB stage will serve BUDGET?

noa234

Featured Posts

elijahfan

It's a stadium tour, so I'm truly expecting something worthy of this description.

Catnikko
15 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

what is your avi?

it's Ashnikko, Halloweenie 3 cover i think? I just started signing in on here again so can't remember exactly when its from :air:

Actual patient

Loyalty
1 hour ago, emili0 said:

I’m low key hoping she might do something ala BTW stage (no screens, but technologically savvy), and focus on the actual set. With the whole idea of Chromatica being a it’s own world, I would love to see her flesh that out with the ideas from the map that was released with the vinyl. 

Born This Way stage was one of the most expensive stages ever built. She ain’t serving that ever again… I wish she could serve us a stage like Taylor’s reputation tour, but it’s probably not going to be that pretty. 

Tinnitus15
15 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Born This Way stage was one of the most expensive stages ever built. She ain’t serving that ever again… I wish she could serve us a stage like Taylor’s reputation tour, but it’s probably not going to be that pretty. 

I’ve always wanted her to use a similar stage!It was sooo huge and amazing 

NATAH

for a tour that's had 2 extra years in the making, it better be special :gum:

mother, what must i do?

hoeslay

I'd love a very Colorful Chromatica set design but I doubt we're gonna get that. I feel like we're gonna get something cool in terms of it being technologically advanced/large-scale but I also see it being minimal and mostly black. Kinda like a Joanne Tour vibe. I hope I'm wrong lol 

EGOT2027

i’m REALLY hoping she makes use of knowing this tour is only stadiums like t swift did with the reputation tour. figure out a way to get to other parts of the stadium

BradleyCooper

I’m hoping there’s fireworks or some other big spectacular effects that you can only do in stadiums

ShayCristoforo

I think people are answering this two different ways lol...
Some are thinking budget = low budget. Others, BIG budget.

I think it will be something between ARTPOP tour and the BTWB. That castle was legendary, I doubt it will be topped. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

dutchyguy

The Joanne stage in a stadium did look very basic! (it was made for arena's)...

SO LETS GO STADIUM STAGE <3

Archived