💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

do we think TCB stage will serve BUDGET?

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

I think the screen could probably end up having a cube-like quality, because some of these limited view seats being released in some places are very silly. 

I really hope the stage and the show serve production, because this is a stadium tour, her first, and you really need to keep the crowd happy, but what makes me anxious is that they planned 6 shows at first in 2020 and so imagine the budget for the stage wasn't big / still isn't lmao

Nervous Ellie Taylor GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

• noa234 changed the title to do we think TCB stage will serve BUDGET?
dep18702

I don't think we have anything to worry about. She has never served budget (except maybe in the IKEA parking lot), and will never serve budget. We will be just fine.

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, noa234 said:

I think the screen could probably end up having a cube-like quality, because some of these limited view seats being released in some places are very silly. 

I really hope the stage and the show serve production, because this is a stadium tour, her first, and you really need to keep the crowd happy, but what makes me anxious is that they planned 6 shows at first in 2020 and so imagine the budget for the stage wasn't big / still isn't lmao

Nervous Ellie Taylor GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

I have never worried about Gaga not serving great visuals on tour, so this being a stadium tour just makes it better.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RAMROD

Weird question, but no :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

emili0

I’m low key hoping she might do something ala BTW stage (no screens, but technologically savvy), and focus on the actual set. With the whole idea of Chromatica being a it’s own world, I would love to see her flesh that out with the ideas from the map that was released with the vinyl. 

Tinnitus15

I hope so!26 days till the first date and we don’t even know the line up :(

Catnikko

My bones tell me it's going to serve charisma, uniqueness, nerve, talent and a hella big budget :firega:

Moonlight on Water

gaga is our sugar mother monster, everything will be perfect

she/her

BradleyCooper

I see her using very large screens, that seems to be a pattern with stadium tours (Taylor, Beyonce, etc) hoping for huge production though or at least some innovative technology and lighting!

JoanneMonster

I just want a huge catwalk so I can see her if I end up behind a huge crowd

I See You

Defmix100
38 minutes ago, catsounds said:

My bones tell me it's going to serve charisma, uniqueness, nerve, talent and a hella big budget :firega:

what is your avi?

StressedOut

Personally I think we're probably gonna get her best tour yet, I'll eat my words if it isn't so, but gaga always brings it when it comes to stage design. BTWB, ArtRave, and even JWT had really cool stages/ideas 

JudassVenus

I'd really love for her to do something similar to the BTWB Castle with the different locations of Chromatica such as Mother's Peak, the Babylon Tower, Enigma Forest, etc. all incorporated on the stage with the use of props and tech

Archived