Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Free Woman" remix is the most house sounding song from Chromatica.

Starmie25

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Actually the Free Woman and Rain On Me demos were the most house inspired songs we have :ohwell:

Its obvious the album originally had much stronger house mixing but then Bloodpop had to ruin it :bradley:

Bloodpop was the one who produced the demos tho?

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

actually the original song is the most house song of the album

Imo Alice is more house than FW 

Bolkins
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Actually the Free Woman and Rain On Me demos were the most house inspired songs we have :ohwell:

Its obvious the album originally had much stronger house mixing but then Bloodpop had to ruin it :bradley:

I think it’s more likely that interscope forced them to polish everything up and make the overall sound more ‘pop’. Why do you think we even have these leaks in the first place? 

Aussie

Nice remix. I love the DOC version best though, gives me She-Ra and Sailormoon vibes from the 80s and 90s for some reason 😂

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

actually the original song is the most house song of the album

Okay, if you mean 2012 shopping mall house, then you're right. FW is more house. 

AshIey
6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I think he made them better, these sound unfinished. I guess it’s personal preference but I prefer the more polished sound of the album versions.

Blackout19
13 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Okay, if you mean 2012 shopping mall house, then you're right. FW is more house. 

hehe, listen more house music and then speak :reductive:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Starmie25
4 minutes ago, AshIey said:

I think he made them better, these sound unfinished. I guess it’s personal preference but I prefer the more polished sound of the album versions.

Pretty sure Boys Noize worked on the ROM demo and I lowkey wish it was released as a remix. 

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

hehe, listen more house music and then speak :reductive:

I listen to house and I have spoken :iamfair:

killme89

The most house sounding tracks on the album is Alice. Replay sounds more like disco house  , Stupid love is Dance pop , and Enigma and rain on me are French house .  

Notthebling

The remix is pop-rock punk-ish. It's very far from the house genre. Electric guitars arent used for house music. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Reginald
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

Pretty sure Boys Noize worked on the ROM demo and I lowkey wish it was released as a remix. 

:air: I listen to this so much more than the album version. It's perfect. PERFECT :legend:

as a fan base we should celebrate honey dijon’s mix for Free Woman. It’s easily the best track of the Chromatica era.

BradleyCooper
1 hour ago, Notthebling said:

The remix is pop-rock punk-ish. It's very far from the house genre. Electric guitars arent used for house music. 

They were referring to the Honey Dijon remix not the Rina Sawayama remix :)

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Notthebling said:

They're talking about the Honey Dijon remix they embedded in the OP, not the DOC remix 

Archived