💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lorde - The Path

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I knew she wouldn’t ignore the solstice. SP the single was also supposed to come out in the solstice last year but it got leaked! 

I love Solar Power album! I just wish the videos weren’t so disconnected from each other. She could have created a fully realized narrative split over the 7 videos 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

CAPRISONGS

I dont know why she keeps releasing MVs when the album era is dead... I am happy though that The Path got a MV cause its one of my faves from Solar Power, but i feel like she should of done this near the start of the era

OutsideWoodys
3 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

For me all her albums are a story of growing up.

Pure Heroine: An angst my child not really understanding the world she was just informally introduced to and the reality of what it is to be human.

Melodrama: A girl just growing into her own person living out all the experiences of a young adult for the first time, feeling emotions she’s never felt before, and finding who she is.

Solar Power: A woman truly understanding her own personhood and coming to terms with who she is, although she may not understand every aspect of herself as it is, but she’s okay with it. Life will go on and you have to understand the things that come your way. 

A woman truly understanding her own personhood ≠ a 25 year old.... ANY 25 year old 

alsemanche
10 hours ago, CAPRISONGS said:

I dont know why she keeps releasing MVs when the album era is dead... I am happy though that The Path got a MV cause its one of my faves from Solar Power, but i feel like she should of done this near the start of the era

Again, these were all filmed before the album release. She's not just gonna discard them because some people don't want them. 

I think she's trying to stretch the era while touring + to get to the 1 year anniversary of the album. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
10 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I knew she wouldn’t ignore the solstice. SP the single was also supposed to come out in the solstice last year but it got leaked! 

I love Solar Power album! I just wish the videos weren’t so disconnected from each other. She could have created a fully realized narrative split over the 7 videos 

This is from her email:

"On the occasion of the solstice, I wanted to share a sixth video with you, for THE PATH. This video is the first chapter in the mystical Solar Power story, a prequel to the title video. You see my character joining her friends and family on the island where they’ve chosen to start life anew, arriving in her trademark suit and quickly being transformed by nature’s strange magic. I’m so proud of my buds for learning the dance in this one. Hope you like it."

ProfessionalClown
19 hours ago, OutsideWoodys said:

A woman truly understanding her own personhood ≠ a 25 year old.... ANY 25 year old 

hence why I said it’s a STORY. Is it real life? probably not, but it’s a story how I interpret it. Maybe my wording got ya confused.

I’m not talking about specific age but a story in context to how many of us. I’m saying it goes from a child (12-15), to a teen/young adult (16-early 20’s), to an adult (mid 20’s and on).

On 6/21/2022 at 12:18 PM, imitalian said:

She was everything at the Solar Power Tour, love that she keeps releasing these cute videos. :party:
SP gets WAY too much hate just because it’s Melodrama polar opposite, but the girls that get it get IT.

girls that have gone to therapy get it legit. I love this album

Pole dancer

ajmsamuel
On 6/21/2022 at 1:11 PM, Rahrahbitchson said:

Why is she still doing videos for this album songs? I thought this era was already over. Melodrama deserved this effort. These pop queens always doing everything wrong 

i would like to see ur reaction if gaga release a free woman video these days

kindest regards

Alfonso

I was really happy when I suddenly saw it available in YT yesterday! Love the song and the video :tony:

CAPRISONGS
On 6/22/2022 at 10:34 AM, alsemanche said:

Again, these were all filmed before the album release. She's not just gonna discard them because some people don't want them. 

I think she's trying to stretch the era while touring + to get to the 1 year anniversary of the album. 

stretch is an understatement

Sneaky Oliver
On 6/22/2022 at 6:35 AM, alsemanche said:

This is from her email:

"On the occasion of the solstice, I wanted to share a sixth video with you, for THE PATH. This video is the first chapter in the mystical Solar Power story, a prequel to the title video. You see my character joining her friends and family on the island where they’ve chosen to start life anew, arriving in her trademark suit and quickly being transformed by nature’s strange magic. I’m so proud of my buds for learning the dance in this one. Hope you like it."

Is there a fanpage or some kind of a source where I can find all her emails? I’d like to read her thoughts about the videos!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Is there a fanpage or some kind of a source where I can find all her emails? I’d like to read her thoughts about the videos!

Yes! You can find them here:

https://lordeemailarchive.tumblr.com/ 

Archived