Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lorde - The Path

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

Why is she still doing videos for this album songs? I thought this era was already over. Melodrama deserved this effort. These pop queens always doing everything wrong 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Rahrahbitchson

I like the song and the video tho 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

imitalian

She was everything at the Solar Power Tour, love that she keeps releasing these cute videos. :party:
SP gets WAY too much hate just because it’s Melodrama polar opposite, but the girls that get it get IT.

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Why is she still doing videos for this album songs? I thought this era was already over. Melodrama deserved this effort. These pop queens always doing everything wrong 

Because 1. All videos were filmed prior to the album release and 2. The era isn't over since she's still touring it and releasing videos for it... 

She's doing nothing wrong. How is promoting her album and putting out the art she worked hard to produce a bad thing lmao 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Anderson123

Glad to see she made so much content for Solar Power, makes the album have a better experience listening to it.

Spoiler

When will The Louvre, Liability, Sober II and Hard Feelings though. :madge: Can't believe Melodrama got 2 music videos, could've been a visual album.

Suspiria

Sonically the album wasn't to my taste (though I respect it), but as an era Solar Power is everything I want. Extremely cohesive visuals, sounds and themes from beginning to end, everything prepared and perfected in advance, done to a super high standard. Its all a singular project, but everything is released slowly and regularly over a year rather than overwhelming fans with one big drop, to keep it exciting. It's sad the era wasn't so well received, because IMO not a single aspect could've been executed better.

The professionalism, far too much!

LaFama
21 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Sonically the album wasn't to my taste (though I respect it), but as an era Solar Power is everything I want. Extremely cohesive visuals, sounds and themes from beginning to end, everything prepared and perfected in advance, done to a super high standard. Its all a singular project, but everything is released slowly and regularly over a year rather than overwhelming fans with one big drop, to keep it exciting. It's sad the era wasn't so well received, because IMO not a single aspect could've been executed better.

The professionalism, far too much!

I just realized that we got Solar Power (song) over a year ago, so it's cool that we're still getting content. 

I agree with everything you said, it's kinda sad that nowadays an era feels like it's over with the album release. The era might not be a big commercial success, but everything is/was so well done.  

Its not a fedora u f*ck

James Gibson

this mv made me so emotional for some reason, maybe cause this is the song that shares a glimpse of hope despite being gloomy at heart. beautiful visuals, cant wait to see her in november :party:

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, imitalian said:

She was everything at the Solar Power Tour, love that she keeps releasing these cute videos. :party:
SP gets WAY too much hate just because it’s Melodrama polar opposite, but the girls that get it get IT.

For me all her albums are a story of growing up.

Pure Heroine: An angst my child not really understanding the world she was just informally introduced to and the reality of what it is to be human.

Melodrama: A girl just growing into her own person living out all the experiences of a young adult for the first time, feeling emotions she’s never felt before, and finding who she is.

Solar Power: A woman truly understanding her own personhood and coming to terms with who she is, although she may not understand every aspect of herself as it is, but she’s okay with it. Life will go on and you have to understand the things that come your way. 

Lona Delery
2 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

this is such a weird statement, she already filmed all these videos well in advance + Melodrama was 5 years ago & theres nothing to be done about it

time to let it go :spin:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived