💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Announcing GagaVerse -- an experience by Dani and Chica

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Really pleased to announce something special I've been working on with @danbekim over the past few months...

This is going to be a Gaga passion project Dani and I have had for some time now,  and we are really delighted to share it with you guys over the coming weeks gearing up for the Chromatica Ball and beyond. 

We will cover all kinds of cool and obscure topics for your viewing pleasure and wherever possible offer downloads of ephemeral *legal material* that is safe to share. 

So, you ask, what will we cover in our explorations? 

1. Rare Gaga stuff!

Expect CDs, posters, collectibles. How-To guides and preservation tips for your own collection. (Yes. There will be wheatpaste.) PSA graded Gaga? Yes, that's a thing.  

2. Rare Gaga sound!

Many of you know me as the Media Queen -- that started almost 12 years ago with me downloading every LG related sound I could find online, resulting in a massive 35,000+ mp3 hoard. Now that I have a partner, @danbekim, we can start going through all of it and start posting the coolest bits for fans to discover too. 

3. Rare Gaga videos !

Expect discoveries of old YT vids and content that just hasn't been seen much or deserves revisiting. I am currently personally financing the purchase of the BTWB Chile original fan footage. Eventually once that is purchased and mastered it will be released for everyone to enjoy. At 26 gigabytes it is a total monster. 

4. Rare Gaga interviews! 

Not just with LG, we will be unearthing other interesting chats with other fans and artists in the Gaga pantheon, to add to our collective knowledge of our Queen. 

5. In person video vlogging and explorations of culturally important Gaga sites! 

Inspired by Youtube blogs like JordanTheLion, we will be discovering cool Gaga stuff in areas near us. Our friends and partners in other countries who have access to unique museums with Gaga artifacts are also willing to help us discover more about her together. 

6. Oddball nerdy stuff!

All of this is perpetual honor and love for another incredible woman who inspired our Gaga loving journey ---- @Sara ; the creator of the original Gagaverse archives. 

Those original Gagaverse archives as a website will be sadly shutting down later this year. 95% percent of it is currently backed up and safe for future generations. But Dani and I want the concept of Gagaverse to live on, for you and the world, even after that site shuts down. The fire of Gagaverse will burn on in us.

In that spirit, Dani and I are so happy to share this with you all.

Welcome to the Gagaverse! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danbekim

Aaaah, it's time! I am very excited for you to see everything we've been working on and continue to work on for the past few months. We want to show you why archiving Lady Gaga content is important with fun videos every week. We hope you will enjoy these little bits of Gaga content by the Audio Queen, @ChicaSkas and yours truly. We started this project late 2021, and now we are ready for the world to see what it means to be a Lady Gaga archivist in today's age. Our project launches on July 1st. We'd love to hear some recommendations on topics we should talk about in future videos! :sara:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

LaLa

Wow, sounds awesome! I so appreciate the work all Gaga-related archivers do, can't wait to see this project!

Kimmo

That’s so amazing!! I can’t wait for the all the content!!

Speaking of… y’all know where I can find the whole interview shown on 3:38 of this video?

Hottie Detector

TwistedTeeth

If this includes that obscure flash game Gaga did for some poker site, I'd be so happy! I remember playing it a lot when I was a hs freshman :derpga:

I know the video clips from it are out there but I've yet to see the actual game floating around.

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

If this includes that obscure flash game Gaga did for some poker site, I'd be so happy! I remember playing it a lot when I was a hs freshman :derpga:

I know the video clips from it are out there but I've yet to see the actual game floating around.

We have pieces of it, but the game itself might be lost to time, we would have to make enquiries at the Flash archive discord to further persue it, but that's actually a fantastic idea. 

Edit: @danbekim we have to ask these people for sure https://discord.gg/UkaXr6dAC8

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

danbekim
48 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

We are going to look into it! Thank you for the suggestion :kiss:

danbekim
56 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

That’s so amazing!! I can’t wait for the all the content!!

Speaking of… y’all know where I can find the whole interview shown on 3:38 of this video?

Here you go! Very fun interview, thank you for the suggestion! :kiss:

Joshie S

This is great! So looking forward to this.

Just when I think I've seen every image, every outfit.. sometimes every performance, at random I stumble across a new one and it amazes me every time..

Happy to support in any way I can! xx :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

beli8

Omg!! This needs more attention lol. The teaser/trailer captivated me just how Gaga used to back in the early 2010s with her quirky posts and updates. I definitely don't have the means to look at everything thats available, so for you to both highlight some of it for us as you continue to archive it all is very much appreciated! Thank you and I can't wait for the July 1st launch.

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Omg!! This needs more attention lol. The teaser/trailer captivated me just how Gaga used to back in the early 2010s with her quirky posts and updates. I definitely don't have the means to look at everything thats available, so for you to both highlight some of it for us as you continue to archive it all is very much appreciated! Thank you and I can't wait for the July 1st launch.

You're welcome and I'm so happy you will be watching as we expect it to get nice and nerdy! 

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Happy to support in any way I can! xx :vegas:

This is gonna sound shallow af but maybe retweet when u see something we do that you like ? So the gaga loving public can see.  :hug:

BlingNotTheMusic
20 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

This is gonna sound shallow af but maybe retweet when u see something we do that you like ? So the gaga loving public can see.  :hug:

We love promo :bear:

Archived