💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

lilboyblue

I don't love it, but extremely happy Bey is back! Might switch on it after a performance or video.

I've already added it to my Chromatica playlist and it fits quite well, though a bit overlong. Aside from the Big Freedia breaks, it doesn't seem to go anywhere?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No wonder some of you stay single :air:  :flop:

Bishhhhhhhhhhh

Beyonce Laughing GIF

I love the song but this was a DRAGGGG :teehee:

OhHenny2020
17 hours ago, Admin said:

This is not directed at you but it would be fun to see what this forum’s reaction to Formation was when it dropped. The responses must’ve been lovely!

Actually I remember this drop vividly and there was tons of praise (obviously met with as much criticism but)

Gagaism

This song has everything in hands to smash. It’s a light and straight to the point kinda of track which is something that we need at this moment.
Im sure she will have better ones on the album and for a lead single this one does the job IMO. 

Anderson123
21 minutes ago, Scar97 said:

Everyone has become a historian on house music AGAIN I see…. :partysick:

Did you miss the moment Gaga invented electro pop with The Fame, The gays with Born This Way, EDM and paved the way for the Hyper pop movement with ARTPOP and House with Chromatica?? 

TEANUS

Why can’t we just say the industry seems to be inspired by house music once pioneered and made sickening by black queer legends in the 80s/90s and be happy that queer sounds and dance music are in high demand/ esteem rn :firega:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TortureMeOnReplay
56 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Did you miss the moment Gaga invented electro pop with The Fame, The gays with Born This Way, EDM and paved the way for the Hyper pop movement with ARTPOP and House with Chromatica?? 

Gaga didn't pave the way for house music...Dua started her rollout months before Chromatica was even announced and I'm sure the industry had been testing the waters with other artists/songs for quite a while. 

My favorite parts are Big Freedia :firega:

But why she only has writing credit and not performance credit :triggered:

salty like sodium
On 6/21/2022 at 2:24 AM, LaLa said:

So I'm someone who loves a long song, has been complaining about songs getting shorter and shorter, etc... but... I think it's way too long :selena:

Maybe it'll grow on me

i think the issue isn't that it's long, it's that it's uber repetitive. rocket is like 8 minutes long, but it makes it work.

On 6/21/2022 at 2:26 AM, tappy3 said:

what happened to her voice? 

i mean she is 6 years older than when she sang lemonade, and however many years older that would make her compared to when she was singing halo. voices change over time

salty like sodium

1 hour ago, lilboyblue said:

I don't love it, but extremely happy Bey is back! Might switch on it after a performance or video.

I've already added it to my Chromatica playlist and it fits quite well, though a bit overlong. Aside from the Big Freedia breaks, it doesn't seem to go anywhere?

100% agreed. this song works in a club, i do feel like it's a regression in the sense that beyoncé is more than capable of doing chart music that also surprises you and takes you into new places. this feels a lot like when Rihanna and Calvin Harris had that thing where they kept making music together in 2011 and repeating the same sentence over and over again (where have you been, we found love, etc.). Songs like Flawless, Formation, Partition, Blow and Haunted managed to hit similar energies for me but each of those also didn't sound like every other 80s-inspired song I've heard on the radio these past ten years. I love Bey, she's one of my ride or dies, but this feels more like her trying to follow a trend that's already been established for a while instead of continuing building her own path. Hopefully the album will make it all make more sense, she's earned a lot of blind faith from me with her previous projects, I'm sure this one will end up being just as colossal. (Fingers crossed)

Archived