Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

I like, it it's good! 

Can't help but wonder how it might have been if Beyonce went full-blown "Hung Up" and just used the whole Show Me Love synth loop, instead of a clip. 

But, I'll be adding this to my usual House playlist, immediately  

RAMROD

PLEASE RELEASE NEOWWWW!! WANNA STREAM THE OFFISHUL TIL MY STEREO BROKE!! 

3kk9xq.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Micmaky

Omgg I was excited about the house element but the song is really dire and will get awful call outs. I’m not sure people want to listen to screaming (Freedia?) and monotonous beats. When I read the title I thought it would be a dance song with beautiful emotional lyrics but no it’s just the title repeated over and over again. 

Zander

I actually quite like it. Asides from the comments about it being repetitive (I mean it is inspired by house music after all, what do you expect) the track could be a minute shorter. 

RAMROD

CARDI REMIX, MAKE IT HAPPEN!! 

3kk9xq.png

LilyLark

I love Beyonce as much as I love Gaga.... and I think some of y'all are way too harsh on her.....

And I really dislike the track (it's not midnight, but I've heard it). I think this might be the first time in a long time the critics come for her, even if she's still a critical darling/beloved by many critics for the most part. Tbh I've wonder if the critics putting her up on this almost untouchable pedestal (more than Jazmine Sullivan, Adele, etc.) was ever going to backfire because it created these almost impossible standards....that isn't to downplay that she has critics who have been deeply unfair and at times racist/misogynistic, but a lot of critics are so deeply enthralled with her that even other critics kind of poke fun at them for it.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, ConnorFilm said:

Great production, very monotonous tho. It is indeed very 90s house. Don’t see this making much noise on the charts. 

One of the few times a song would benefit from being shorter, not longer.

RAMROD

OFFICIAL

NATAH

oh so the leak wasn't a demo :billie:

damn i was hyped for this too... i hate the way publications over hype her 

mother, what must i do?

NATAH

ok it's miles better with good earphones but still a downgrade from Lemonade

a bop but nothing special

mother, what must i do?

franminervini
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OFFICIAL

IM HERE FOR IT TBH YASSS BOPPIN'

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

ANTI WP
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OFFICIAL

The way karma comes harder for thos behives who always portrays LG's music as a mediocre music :ladyhaha:

Literally anyone who’s saying it’s repetitive just doesn’t know what house music is/house isn’t for them. And that’s okay! We’ll be over here bopping to this absolute SERVE :firega:

Archived