Featured Posts

JoeMo

Really feel like big Freedia should have got an actual featured credit in this 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

I like the house sound, as a 90s kid I'm always here for that because that's the kind of music i grew up listening to (it's definitely more 90s eurodance than Gaga), but honestly, this could've been sung by literally anyone. It doesn't exactly scream Beyoncé.

Cameltoe Chariot

I've tried listening to it for like the 6th time now and I REALLY don't get the hype, the vocals are so repetitive and grating :messga: I feel like I'm being gaslit by the people who say they love it :bear: 

Ceres

Reddit popheads are tanking on this song! But apparently/historically that means it’s going to do really well on the charts :glamourpuss:

#issabawp

✧ ✧ ✧

Judas Oyster
3 hours ago, EvilBunny said:

Habla mesmo! This song screams supermarket halls for me. U know that song that keeps playing on the background while ur picking food for your cat or buying chicken nuggets? Thats Break My Soul for me.  

Sounds like it really breaks your soul :cryga: I expect better after 6 years.

BlingNotTheMusic

I just bopped to this at the gym TWICE and then once on the way home in the car. It BOUNCES in the car!!!!

Season 7 Dancing GIF by The Big Bang Theory

the beat is insanely generic BUT the way she rode it made it enjoyable to me. It's a bit middle of the road for me but it is still a solid dance / house track!

Fanta
5 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

I respectfully disagree. Dua Lipa is amazing, but Gaga is NOT Dua. And yes, Gaga worked her a** off when she was 26, just like Dua. 

In fact, Gaga had hip surgery to repair a labral tear of her right hip caused by "strenuous repetitive movements." She was 26. Some people have a short memory. 

Dragging Gaga in every Gaga and non-Gaga thread comparing her to Dua or Doja Cat will NOT change the FACT that Gaga is a singer-ACTRESS! Maybe it's time for fans like you to accept reality. 🙂

Gaga was a theater kid. She went to acting school, had headshots done and was an extra on The Sopranos some 20 years ago. Her life, her choice. You, too, have a choice!

There has not been (and likely won't be) a "FULL ALBUM ERA," not since ASIB was released in late 2018. She became an actress and movie star overnight! 

Gaga is 36. She has a life, a boyfriend, chronic health issues and unlike her contemporaries, she is also doing MOVIES, and I don't mean cameos or voice-over. She loves jazz, too.

Your post reads like a hyperbole example of what I said in some other thread about fans trying to guilt trip others over critiquing Gaga’s half-baked musical eras. That last paragraph is something else, lmao.

So her chronic health issues aren’t getting in the way of her filming movies for months but a few extra music videos would be a trigger…um, right. While you settle with the irony and presumptuousness of your statements , consider not dragging in her private health issues to invalidate other people’s perspective - it’s tacky and weird.

doppelganger

The good ; the song grows on you ; th first minute is great ; Big Freedia adds a lot to the song ; love it when Bey growls. The bad ; it's pretty much Beyonce singing over a famous house beat ; on one hand very faithful to house but adds nothing much to it beyond Beyonce's star power ; too long and lacking a climax for pop radio. 

Butters Stotch

Came here just to say that I've been listening to it all day long and I can't get enough!!! I like it more after every listen!!!

Drag Queen Gay GIF by Porta Dos Fundos

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Lextyr97

Okay just listened again. For me, I feel like her vocals were supposed to be over a COMPLETELY different instrumental. They don’t compliment each other well at all in my opinion. But it’s not bad

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Butters Stotch said:

Came here just to say that I've been listening to it all day long and I can't get enough!!! I like it more after every listen!!!

Drag Queen Gay GIF by Porta Dos Fundos

Seriously!!! I don't get what people are freaking out about or don't like. It's catchy house music, it's not rocket science :trollga:

RAMROD

The overthinking and dissection in this, it's house music, it's not that serious :rip:

No wonder some of you stay single :air:  :flop:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived