Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
2 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Honestly speaking , The song is by no means a masterpiece so I don't understand why yall think people must have some ulterior motive for disliking it.

I’m not talking about not liking the song. I’m not a fan most of Beyonce’s music either. 

I’m talking about some users here writing paragraphs about how she’s “hopping on a trend”, how the song is “repetetitive”, how she’s “overrated” etc.

This happens with every big female artist, but especially with Beyonce, Katy Perry, and most recently Dua Lipa—and it’s clear why.

Battle 4 Ur Life
7 hours ago, 3l3ctrar3x said:

It may not be deep to you, but it means something way more to the black community, especially to the black queer community. This is literally them reclaiming a genre that was taken away and profited by their white counterparts without getting any acknowledgement or credit over these past decades.

So yes, I am being condescending and kinda bitchy about it, because it doesn’t seem like a lot of people on here want to educate themselves on these serious issues.

she might have inspired herself in Chromatica. what is so wrong if she had? it’s not that serious. it may be to you but you’re taking it far since this is Gaga’s website. it’s only normal people would claim this over HERE. relax please

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

sue me but in between Swish Swish, Sour Candy and this, this is the one I like the most and I think it’s the superior one. she did the most with the beat. she is like riding and doing adlibs over it over almost 4 minutes. and there’s a drop at the end. lol.

it’s super vibey. y’all are bitter and boring af but that wbk

Battle 4 Ur Life
3 hours ago, Admin said:

This is not directed at you but it would be fun to see what this forum’s reaction to Formation was when it dropped. The responses must’ve been lovely!

I was here, people hated it or simply didn’t even care. it wasn’t that big when it came out. it’s remembered now because it’s iconic and aged beautifully.

SpadesToStart

Little underwhelming, but I love the vibe. The song would have benefited from a more dynamic chorus. 
Excited to hear the rest of Renaissance!

Is it revolutionary and groundbreaking? No. Is it a Bop™? YAS QUEEN

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

NichuuB
12 minutes ago, Red said:

Is it revolutionary and groundbreaking? No. Is it a Bop™? YAS QUEEN

I got the reference of this quote:fan:

Property of @Whale

StarstruckIllusion

No but I love this song :giveup: Its a little repetitive but it’s not like a disaster. Love Lemonade but ab to be my fave Bey album for sureee

Roughhouse Dandy
7 hours ago, NicoB said:

Anyways, lemme acuse people of racism for clout

That's obviously not what's going on and it's gross for you to say that. 

Anytime someone on here calls out the racial problem on this site, a group of users immediately go into gatekeep gaslight girlboss mode to minimize the issue so they can continue with the ignorance. Idc who does it but it needs to get called out every single time until it gets better. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ModernEcstasy

The more I listen to it, the more I pray that the album has a similar sound. 

Hate it when a lead single sounds nothing like the album it comes from 

TheOriginalOne

You won’t break my soul!!! You won’t break my soul!!!

Work It Reaction GIF

Strike A Pose Gay GIF by Alex Bedder
Strike A Pose Dancing GIF

Archived