💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RenegAde
44 minutes ago, Admin said:

I’ve been running this site for 12 years and I promise you it’s not just that. It’s jealousy and bitterness towards any successful and powerful female artist, and in Beyonce’s case mixed with racism.

But running the site for even a billion years doesn't give you an introspective view of people's hearts and their  reason for disliking things. Honestly speaking , The song is by no means a masterpiece so I don't understand why yall think people must have some ulterior motive for disliking it.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johnny Wayne

Not tryna be that person but this really was underwhelming in every possible way... It's a cute lil bop but how is this the lead single you have to offer off an album called RENAISSANCE and it be sounding like a swish swish demo that belongs in 2017? Ma'am... this aint no renaissance, this is an old dragged out trend you're jumping bandwagon on...

Seriously hoping the rest of the album has stronger songs.

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

dollardays

Why is Beyoncé singing about the struggle of working 9 to 5, this is absurd lmao

ItsCaseyPaul
1 hour ago, Admin said:

I’ve been running this site for 12 years and I promise you it’s not just that. It’s jealousy and bitterness towards any successful and powerful female artist, and in Beyonce’s case mixed with racism.

(Please don't ban me :messga:)

Soooo.. I think you're right for some users, but wrong for most. I am a Gaga stan and a Beyonce stan. And I'm sure there are many other users who, like me, may not like the new song that much and it may need to grow on us.

Again, I have seen firsthand the amount of sheer racism, sexism, xenophobia etc etc etc on this site, and yes, there may even be some of that in this exact thread. 

However, I don't think it's fair to categorize everyone who dislikes it into the "racist" or "anti-Gaga" category.

killme89

Meh…either way I rather hear this on the radio then current pop so I dig it but underwhelmed tbh 

SEANGT
6 minutes ago, dollardays said:

Why is Beyoncé singing about the struggle of working 9 to 5, this is absurd lmao

this is why every artist is better when they debut than after they blow up lol. 

Pablo

You 

Won't 

Break 

My 

Soul 

house music dancing GIF by Universal Music Africa

Don't visit my profile

30 minutes ago, dollardays said:

Maybe she wants a relatable song for her fans? Not all music has to be personal to the artist. 

Swear to god if some other pop artist came out with this 90s ballroom banger you would all be screaming. 

NCgaga

The delusion of people who think an ulterior motive is behind not liking Beyonce. It’s like Some of y’all think it’s impossible to dislike a Beyonce song. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea- that’s it. 

Meanwhile, this is my favorite song she has done since Sasha Fierce. Love it. 

Admin
53 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

But running the site for even a billion years doesn't give you an introspective view of people's hearts and their  reason for disliking things.

Sure, I can’t read people’s minds but it’s all very transparent. 

VasilisVas

The song isn’t so bad and I actually kind of like it compared to the songs she’s released the last few years. I’m surprised it’s over 4 minutes long considering many have been keeping their songs shorter than 3 minutes. 

sarcamstic

i’ll be honest… i’ve listened about 10 times since i woke up this morning to get a feel for the song.

it’s underwhelming & i kinda expected more from the hype she built… especially for an album named RENAISSANCE. it’s growing on me though — it’s a very 90s house track… but it could’ve been an album track in my opinion, because it doesn’t *feel* like a lead single to me.

i’m sure she has more up her sleeve though. beyoncé never truly disappoints. 

(tl;dr: it’s a bit underwhelming but it’s a bop & im still excited for the album.)

flying like 1000 birds

Suspiria
33 minutes ago, Karl said:

Swear to god if some other pop artist came out with this 90s ballroom banger you would all be screaming. 

But isn't that most people's complaint? That many other pop artists have already done this sound recently.

Nothing inherently wrong with that, but for for Beyoncé's first solo lead single in 6 years it feels underwhelming.

(As a disclaimer I enjoyed it, it's very much to my taste. But I can definitely understand people's disappointment)

Archived