💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

All I'm gonna say is that the pressed Beyhive girlies with their panties in a wad over the Chromatica mentions are gonna feel reeeeal f*cking dumb when there's a collab with Gaga on the album :billie:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

ATE DOWN. something super instant and catchy is what i wanted from her for a while and she delivered. her delivery of the word ‘outside’ reminded me of cardi, a feature would’ve been nice!

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, 3l3ctrar3x said:

I’m just gonna pretend that you didn’t disrespect Big Freedia like that… And she goes by she/her pronouns btw

I have no clue who she is, and I thought it was a guy because it sounded like one. My mistake, thanks for letting me know about the correct pronouns for her. Still, I really didn't like her contribution to this track. 

43 minutes ago, NicoB said:

It's big freedia's bounce. I understand why you don't like it, but i love it:fan:

Definitely not my thing. :smh:

trolly troll troll

Dojo
5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

All I'm gonna say is that the pressed Beyhive girlies with their panties in a wad over the Chromatica mentions are gonna feel reeeeal f*cking dumb when there's a collab with Gaga on the album :billie:

there will be a collab with Dua. Queen B said she loveed Future Nostalgia.

artdoll
5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

is this collab confirmed though? genuinely asking, I keep seeing people say it is but I'm also seeing people say it isn't :air:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

TEANUS

How is this even a discussion/ argument?? :ladyhaha:

BOTH Gaga and Bey and countless others have been inspired by and are incorporating house and 90s ballroom music into their studio albums, there ya go

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

OhHenny2020
10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

oooh

This sounds way better whyyy

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Moot point tbh. Even if that collab is real, that doesn't prove anything, especially the claim that some of y'all trying to push that Yoncé is borrowing Chromatica sounds. How can she be when Gaga borrowing it from POC musicians who are already doing this before Gaga do? This is pretty much 90s house music or even earlier. Hence is why y'all hear Rupaul or evenAzealia Banks doing this sounds too.

All this stuffs just shows some of y'all hennies are really in need for some history class all over again. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KingRedd
42 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

I- I had high hopes, nothing extreme, but Used To Know Me by Charli XCX is superior, in melody, structure, I dunno I think this can only be saved by a really good music video. 

Dramatic as hell 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Moot point tbh. Even if that collab is real, that doesn't prove anything, especially the claim that some of y'all trying to push that Yoncé is borrowing Chromatica sounds. How can she be when Gaga borrowing it from POC musicians who are already doing this before Gaga do? This is pretty much 90s house music or even earlier. Hence is why y'all hear Rupaul or evenAzealia Banks doing this sounds too.

All this stuffs just shows some of y'all hennies are really in need for some history class all over again. 

You can’t educate people on here. Their egos reject the education almost immediately and they disguise hate with “shade” and “ it’s my opinion” lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

BehindTheAura12
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

exactly lol as if asking gaga, an artist who hs always thrived in dance pop, to be on a house influenced album is somehow an admission of inspiration? i honestly hope the gaga collab isn’t real because as much as i would live, some little monsters would take it to insufferable places. 

also some of y’all look real silly now that miss admin highlighted the post he did!

OhHenny2020
1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

Dramatic as hell 

Your comment is? That was my opinion, at the time, and it’s changed. Glad you felt the need to call me out online for whatever is going on in your own. I actually really like the song so I hope you feel like you had your moment. :heart:

Archived