đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Gaga hinting at Joker/DC back in 2017?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

tomsches

No, I think she was hinting at that John Wayne biopic that’s coming out in Fall of 2033. 

7 hours ago, G U C C I said:

I’ll buy it honestly. Even music executives have stated that it’s like she has predicted her entire career. Several years ago there was an incredible thread on here of people going in serious depth about moments where she alluded to things that happened years later. Of course it’s all conjecture but the fact that it has happened so many times is bizarre and I honestly live for it. 

Also, there is a distinct possibility that she may have known about the potential of the role. I mean think about the timeline. When John Wayne music video was made she was already suuuppeerr close with Bradley who is super besties with Todd Phillips to the point that own a production company together, Joint Ventures. Todd was a producer on ASIB and Bradley was a producer for the Joker. Todd could have always been planning on expanding the movie past the original if it was successful. Her playing this role combined with music is something they could have all been slowly cooking for a minute. 

Edit: For all the ones commenting on the video being in 2017 and the movie release in 2019….you know the typical cycle for a movie is 4 years right?? It would have already been in development and the script being written or even completed when she was working with them on ASIB and Joanne. 

I remember that thread! I wonder what it was called I wanna read it again now :partysick:

But I think you're right that they could have been talking about the idea of the movie back then. According to wikipedia Joker was conceived by Todd Phillips in 2016, and the script written in 2017 when Gaga was spending a lot of time w Bradley around ASIB 

Also, did y'all know that Todd said that the theme of Joker for him was "the power of kindness".. and this was around the same time Gaga was starting to really talk about kindness a lot :ohwell: I would not be surprised if they had connection and discussion about some stuff 

Also, Bradley said that when Todd first told him about the idea of Joker he talked about the origin story as being "the first one" so he probably had more stories in his mind already 

So I think it could be possible that Gaga could be teasing in 2017 or at least influenced by the idea :enigma:

Pennywise

Y'all some of you should get hired by NASA. Like... Reaching to the stars THIS much should be rewarded somehow :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Not The Real Gaga
8 hours ago, River said:

She also hinted about ASIB in the BTWB when she gave birth to herself

:air:

Archived