💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Gaga & Tony impersonators to perform Love For Sale

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

12592406-AF2-F-4408-82-D8-3029223-E507-DLOVE FOR SALE, A TRIBUTE TO TONY BENNETT & LADY GAGA

PRESENTED BY SOUTH FLORIDA LEGENDS

JULY 16, 2022

Love For Sale, A tribute to Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga

Tony Bennett is one of Americas most iconic singers of our time with countless hits. Lady Gaga is a voice of the next generation.

Love For Sale is an unbelievable concert unlike any other, recreating the chemistry of the real Bennett and Gaga. With a world class jazz band behind them, you will be transported into the emotion and power of these legendary artists.

Singing such hits as "The Way You Look Tonight," "The Lady Is A Tramp," "Night And Day," "Love For Sale" “

https://www.browardcenter.org/events/detail/love-for-sale-2022

BlingNotTheMusic

I wanna see who this b*tch is that thinks she can impersonate Stefani :samanthac:

Moonlight on Water
14 minutes ago, androiduser said:

this is Lady Gaga now.... feel old yet?

stop it im not ready.

she/her

badfaith

This is cute tbh! Love when older people appreciate Gaga :bradley:

holy scheisse

Little jazzsters:firega: 

Queen of appealing to all demographics  

ChicaSkas

This would be funny if it wasnt serious. But I can see they are actively trying to fill a void. A void that part of America clearly misses. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sepsami

Why would people have a problem with this? it's literally a tribute act like any other :partysick:

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

This would be funny if it wasnt serious. But I can see they are actively trying to fill a void. A void that part of America clearly misses. 

Wdym?

Archived