• Created
  • Last Reply
Sherry
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Do you know me at all :air:

Yes, you're Pennywise, the clown from IT :river:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

androiduser

costumes for the tour wouldn't be done at the last minute, and since they are asking for a pull, they are referring to outfits that can be borrowed for a few days for a project.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

costumes for the tour wouldn't be done at the last minute, and since they are asking for a pull, they are referring to outfits that can be borrowed for a few days for a project.

those are gonna be digital outfits,so maybe it’s for the tour 

androiduser
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

those are gonna be digital outfits,so maybe it’s for the tour 

still, it might be for a backdrop video or something, not the actual tour costumes

Tinnitus15
21 minutes ago, androiduser said:

still, it might be for a backdrop video or something, not the actual tour costumes

Yeah probably her collab with Nick,aka interludes,tour visuals etc.Who knows maybe for a new magazine photshoot 

elijahfan
15 hours ago, Cello said:

Her style is gorgeous, very Iris Van Herpen. And very Chromatica! 

I remember a different small designer posted something about gagas team contacting them back in the Joanne era, and the deal fell through because they posted about it. I hope this doesn't happen to her :laughga:

I mean, communicating this kind of info is a deal breaker indeed. I don't know if this designer is too young in the business, or just didn't want to bother sending anything but still wanted the promo.

Julien Lockhart

The thing is neither Sandra and Tom are involved in the Chromatica Ball

It's only Nicola, so it's for another project

He ate my heart

Benji

This probably won’t happen now she’s posted about it.  What a way to fumble your own bag :bradley:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Julien Mayer said:

The thing is neither Sandra and Tom are involved in the Chromatica Ball

It's only Nicola, so it's for another project

I thought about it too. It's either for something else, or it's complete bullshit.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Benji said:

This probably won’t happen now she’s posted about it.  What a way to fumble your own bag :bradley:

This designer has more than 27k followers, there's no way they don't know how PR communication works. This, plus mentioning Tom and Sarah who are actually not working on TCB, is a little too suspect to be real.

Haiydar

I actually messaged the designer on Instagram and it seems that they are aware of the email so I think they’ve been asked to keep quiet by Gagas team

Archived